• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I wonder :) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
90¢
LOL if I wrote to Sony saying that I would kill myself without my EQ account, and that I have announced this to my friends and family and it would be made public the reason for the suicide. And that copies of my email to Sony and their reply would be saved for records and that my blood would be on their hands
...... if they would immediately unban ...

Again the above is a joke, but really....It amuses me to think if they would cave or not ......"Or not"...it would prove them to be pretty damn heartless, or just balls to the wall ruthless.

I dont think they would do anything, or even reply. They dont care, and never will. You see how GM's dont give 2 shits nowadays....

There is this lovely thing called IP addresses which you might not be aware of.

1.) Your account logs IP addresses on their servers as well as billing information
2.) Your email sends an email header which includes your IP address.

Being an Leader/Advisor on a teen advise website I can't begin to tell you how easy it is to find a phone number to the local police department.

If you're underage expect your parents to recieve a phone call at the very least, if your of age, well we'll see what the local police do.

I wonder :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back