• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I was thinking.... (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
I was just thinking if there was a way to get into cshome? I was a guide for awhile trying to figure out how I could use there programs to help my own characters...turns out im an idiot at computers so that didn't work out lol. Anyway when I was a guide the gms gave me a note that I gave to an npc and once I did that I could get the gm gear stuff. Like the 100% rez gloves, the range item that is like 100 to all resists, and other cool stuff that tripped me out when I first saw it. So if there is anyway to /zone it there or some how get in there and get the items from the npc plz post it here or pm to me. I would love to have some of that stuff on my main.

there is a way to get in there but I its silly to even do it. CShome and everytrhing in there is monertered heavly. Not only for hackers but for New guides that could abuse the system. Its all explained the the latest Employee EQ manule which I was lucky enough to get a copy of for a short time an read.

LOL this is funny and thats about all...I mean come on what are u thinking lol its friggin GM city why the hell would u want to get banned that bad for lmao...its just a silly silly thing to even think about doing IMO u are asking to get raped by the GM's lmao

I figured I could get on another account of mine that I dont care gets banned and do it hehe. Was gona try it late at night or something....haven't seen a gm on my server in months.

Keep in mind GM's can mask themselves. I was in Dreadlands the other day chit chatting with a guy that was just sitting there. I was running a pull macro that runs to the mob and then back so it is kinda difficult to notice that it is a macro running the toon, unless you notice he runs back to the same spot everytime. Anyway, right be fore the guy said he had to go, I noticed that my tank camped out on me, so I was thinking well crap where's the GM at? I did a /who all GM and guess what? I was talking to him all this time ...

umm cshome is not a security fortress in anyway, as a csr i wud bring soon to be guides there all the time... the reason you cannt get there is b/c one u need the guide file, and 2.. u can only be summoned up.. there is a guard dog that attacks non csrs but nothing to do in cshome b/c npcs wont told to u less u hang in the "csr verify note" to them.

and csrs can /hideme.. its not a big deal

however with View eq and a few files ive seen u can take a look at teh zone it self but of course this is just the zone no mercants or anything like that its no in eq, kinda fun tho, plus when u look at some zones u see odd things that designers left... think one of em theres a out of world texture of his pussy...(meaning feline omg pervs!!)

Seems that it can't be done unless you have a rl friend who is a gm that can summon you in there. Otherwise if you do /zone cshome you would CTD I would think.

I was thinking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back