• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I think I have been blacklisted by the Furry community (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
Yesterday Nebby and I stumbled across the Furtopia.com forums and giggled at the "greetings" sub-forums, specifically at gems like:

H...Hello, I....It's n...nice to meet y...you all....*The pink furred tigress seem'd alittle nervous, as is normal for her. She stayed as far as she could without being rude.*

((Profile))

Name: Jessica Sage
Species: Tiger
Height: 5'2"
Weight: *Hisses*
Eye Color: Light Pink
Hair Color: Red with Black tips

Name: Howlie Tigerpaw
Birth date: December 27, 1987
Hair: blue
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 275 lbs.
Orientation: Gay
Species: Tiger-Wolf (But although it can't be seen there may be a little raccoon in him as well. Because Howlie tends to have an obsession with shiny things)

I told Frybread about it and he said we should register accounts, which I think he meant facetiously but we went ahead and did it anyway:

Woodshepherd Posts:

[IMG2="left"]http://www.notaddicted.com/images/woodshelf/Shepherd.gif[/IMG2] Hello everyone, my name is Woody and I am a German Shepherd/Collie mix. At a young age I was abandoned by my original owners because they couldn’t afford to spay my bitch of a mom before she got out of the yard. I am currently living with a loving family who adopted me from the humane society, although I still maintain a gruff and street-wise demeanor.

My hobbies include chewing up shoes, eating shit out of the cat box, chasing after cars, and pissing all over myself when someone is kind enough to scratch me behind the ears. I heard of this site from the dog next door as we chased each other up and down the fence that separates our yards. He’s a good guy, but he’s missing a few screws up top if you ask me. I unfortunately don’t have a talented bone in my body but I do enjoy looking at the half naked man beasts you have on your main page. Although I have to say that I am more of a 100% canis lupus familiaris kind of guy, none of that bipedal mudblood stuff am I right guys?

Anywho, it’s nice to find a good website with good people who all share the same ideals as I do – Life, Liberty, and the Fursuit of Happiness! =n.n=

Just after posting this I had to go Christmas shopping with my Grandmother, and came home only to find out that I have been IP banned from their forums. I didn't even get to read any of the replies :( not wanting to waste a good post, I go to planetfurry.com forums and it seems I have been IP banned from there as well. Are furries like the Freemasons or the Fight Club? Should I worry about never getting a job or being able to vote ever again?

Edit: I may have been banned from the second forum for an unrelated issue when I was a wild and crazy youth but I could be wrong.

my coworker just gave me the strangest look for laughing obnoxiously loud. i just told him my ex just sent me a message that she's committing suicide. anyway great post, and beware, the furries have mob ties, or so i hear.

ROFL
Damn dude. That's some funny ish. You're gonna get capped in the back by some cat in a dog suit.

I went and checked the furtopia forums, but it looks like your post was deleted too. =(

i used to watch trigger happy tv a while ago, some pretty funny stuff, some really stupid stuff. all in all about as entertaining as watching jackass

"i used to watch trigger happy tv a while ago, some pretty funny stuff, some really stupid stuff. all in all about as entertaining as watching jackass"

yeah but much furrier

Runned did you watch it???

After going through the tremendous trouble of finding the damn link I want to hear your thoughts on the furry attack

Runned did you watch it???

After going through the tremendous trouble of finding the damn link I want to hear your thoughts on the furry attack

bufu

fursecuteni4.jpg

I'm still just don't get it. I try. I even gave my dog some beer last night even. But to no avail.

LOL

The good thing about furries is when they take over, the world will finally be a stylish place where everybody will be blessed with taste and grace...

:popcorn: this ought to be interesting...

and you could shoot the dog in the arcade, and it did do something, but i guess i must be getting old if i remember duck hunt in the arcade.

Pffft. Remember that game Battlefield...I think that's what it's called.
You drove a tank. The game was green monochrome and the graphics were just vectors and you drove with two joysticks.
That was the goodz. Gonna buy that someday, I swear to it.

Why? *shoots Naolin's cat* I'm really young and I perfectly remember duck hunt in the arcade and Battlefield...

Jynxe: Atari sells a 30usd console with all those games on it (sooo cool)

ya, I really wasn't trying to derail, so much as get a lil sideways for a second. But we're back. :bff:

I think I have been blacklisted by the Furry community

Users who are viewing this thread

Back