• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I saw The Pusuit of Happyness the other day (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( CAVE SCENE :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I saw Eragon, bad movie don't go see it. The story goes way too fast and you feel cheap and dirty afterwards like spending a night with a cheap hooker.

I saw The Pursuit of Happyness last week, too.

& at the end, after he gets the dream job, & after the voice over, when they do the little text blurb stating that the real Chris Garner brokered a multi-million dollar deal that he earned a part of, I thought...

...that's it? "Part of 'multi-million'"?

Yes, I have no soul.

Going from homeless shelter to multi-million in 20 years isn't too shabby.

PART OF multi-million.

I appreciate the whole "riches to rags" story, but a mill isn't too amazing these days. Hell, I bet he's made way more than that just off the book. Not to mention the profits from the movie...

I guess you missed the whole point of the movie, he wasn't living in homeless shelters and subway bathrooms for six months just so he could make a fraction of a multi million dollar deal in 20 years :rolleyes:

Rocky 10 ! The fight against cancer

Sorry, that's all i can think of when i hear about the new rocky movie.

eh the whole time we we're cracking jokes about Rocky 15 in 2025, God vs. Rocky. But first has to come 14, where he beats Chuck Norris, but has a heart attack shortly after.

I saw The Pursuit of Happyness last week, too.

& at the end, after he gets the dream job, & after the voice over, when they do the little text blurb stating that the real Chris Garner brokered a multi-million dollar deal that he earned a part of, I thought...

...that's it? "Part of 'multi-million'"?

Yes, I have no soul.
you are an idiot!!!! You obviously have never achieved even the smallest of goals,..for this man to have achieved what he did is incredible,..once agai you are an idiot!

I thought you turned off guest posts?

Is this the movie where Wil Smith is busting his ass to make a better life for him and his son? Or am I thinking of something else?

you are an idiot!!!! You obviously have never achieved even the smallest of goals,..for this man to have achieved what he did is incredible,..once agai you are an idiot!

I got up this morning & made it in to work!!

& while that may not sound like an incredible goal to most--you weren't there, man. You have no idea how tired I was after play VGs up until 3am the night before. I hit the snooze button like 6 times before I finally mustered enough strength to roll out of bed. I am my own personal hero.

Ps.- & yes Mven this is that movie.

Fuck getting up and going to work. One of my servers is slowly dying and this week I have to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to baby the thing until I can get some replacement parts in for this 8 year old compaq proliant piece of shit...

I hate morning. If whats his nuts could do that shit for little or no pay and get to the point where he is semi-bankrollin well color me impressed. To be lame and reference office space... All I want in life is to be able to do nothing and have it be everything I ever hoped it could be~ And somehow manage to not be living in a gutter with no video games, food, or ass of course...

I saw The Pusuit of Happyness the other day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back