• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I paid and got nothing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maellak

RedCents
Didint know where esle to put this hopefuly someone can help :P

Basicaly I dished out 40$ to get access to theis seamingly really Awsome guid that was suposed to show me how to Get free mount training and otherstuff like advertised on the Home page..But heres what really happened:

I paid 40$ for an all acces paid year for Redguids Cheats and everything listed on the site every forum etc. Instead of access to the cheats I wanted to learn I got acces to a forum whith nothing even remotely close to what was being advertised.

I searched high and low for these titles of posts Nowhere to be found. And clicking their link on the home page while logged in only tells me to subscribe before I can have access.

Another quite disturbing feature was the man Saying: Hey Stud, You need to subscribe or give us some cool stuff when atempting to access World of exploits and other forums in that area.

It seams for 40$ I recieved the exact same information I could have gotten for free from Worldofwarcraft.com ........

I recieved no access to "Special" Guides, No Access to learn how to get mount training for free, No Cheats actualy worth knowing and basicaly nothing but general information.

I dont mean to compliegn but 40$ to me is worth alot when the information Im paying for is still restricted after I pay for it and the money is gone from my account.

I already contacted Costamer service and I payed with a credit card.

I should have access..Yet...I dont to anything accept the most moderate of forums.

Some help would be apreciated and I apreciate the rant space anyway :P

"as you scroll down the page you notice the handwriteing starts to swival as if the writer was Going mad..." I think I found the guides actualy the last part reads..Still dont have access to the whole site however.

Im not a mod, but it looks like some kinda error you got there. Should not be like that mate. I am sure that a admin will help you.

And about those topics at the front page.. This page is really old, and when im saying old I mean some years. Those topics about how to get free mount skills and do uber damage with fishing poll has been fixed for sure.

However, the world of warcraft cheat section still have much to offer, and I hope that your issue will be fixed, and to see you there.

Redguides.com FAQ said:
I paid and still do not have access. What is wrong?
99% of the time this happens, it is because you used Paypal's e-check feature. You have to wait for the check to clear.

If you're impatiant, log into paypal and look at your history to determine when your e-check will clear.

Hang on someone is looking into this...

I paid and got nothing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back