• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

i need some strats, please ! (dpob/PoR) (1 Viewer)

Nawer

RedCents
hello,

my guild raid 3 days a week, we are stuck in demi-plane tier 1 (redfang).

i was wondering if someone can share some good strats for redfang, Devlin, Roley, Tris Wallow, Performer and the fat Mayong ?

and some PoR strats into deathkneel /cough.

please please please, will throw mass redcents to my heroes :D

all out dps redfang, when he spawns the bats root um destroy um, the other adds have your lazy sk,pallys off tank um while you guys keep all out dps.
we fight redfang right at the bottom off the ramp keep all your healers below you, and make sure not to let noone get in the back of redfang if a rog takes agro and red faces all your healers and shit might as well camp a cleric.
all the bats that he spawn are at a set time i dont know what it is but if you get that time then have someone time it so that when they are bout to spawn you all bunch up, as for the other bats he spawns like i said have a offtank just hold agro on it dont worry about it, it takes us 1 despawn of redfang then hes dead.
might be leaving some stuff out on him as too the fight is so fast i dont even bother to pay attention i just make sure i dont get in the bakc of the mob and i burn all my discs soon as he pops

Ok for everyone who is PM'ing me, i will not just give you strats if you ask "Can i have all end game strats?"
Or
"Every mob from DpoB - Solteris"
I mean come on, if you need all those your not even in a guild that can do any of that strat. I have been an end game raid leader for years and figuring out the content was awesome. If your guild is having a hard time on a fight you can PM me your CLASS(so i know whose perspective to tell from) and what EVENT or 2 EVENTS you are needing help on. I am nearing my retirement of EQ and might just post a overall walkthrough on every fight from GoD-Solteris, but come on if you cant figure out REdfang you wont figure out Sisters in Solteris, some stuff just wont happen.

i need some strats, please ! (dpob/PoR)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back