• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

IRL - I need new shoes (1 Viewer)

What do you think of the Chatman?

• Total voters

Cade

The Rainman, (Administrator)
RedCents
1,031¢
For the first time in a decade, I need a new pair of shoes.

The shoes I have picked out now are Floorsheim Chatmans (see picture below), but I'm looking for alternatives.

What I'm Looking For: I'm looking either a dress boot that can also be worn in a casual setting, or a casual boot that can be worn in a dress setting. I usually dress in jeans, a tshirt or dress shirt and some form of sport jacket or suit top, so I need something to fit that.

Size: 13 EEE

1729-89591-d.jpg

Dr Marten's usually get the job done for me, and range from casual to more dressy and usually span well between the two. Not to mention, and for you, needed a triple E, they have a pretty good size range (I wear 16s. Try finding those much of anywhere), and decent price. They all have the kinda clunky soles, but that thick moldable cork is what makes them so incredibly comfy once they're broken in.

IRL - I need new shoes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back