• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I need everybody who reads this... (1 Viewer)

Runned

RedCents
...to vote for the best.

capm10503090817widecrt0.jpg

Is a woman such as this running for American Grand President? If so we can not vote for we are citizens of Argentina.

omg i was like 3/4 through fapping when i realized those were GUYS!
(and then i finished up early making a mess on my monitor at work ogod i hope no one ever gets killed in my office cause the CSI fuckers will come an arrets me fer sures)

thanks 4 ruintink my lyfes jerkfase.

pms

Ok so hes the queen of drama: some girl in his crowd was crying becasue she loves him so much, Some 30 year old chick is said to have gone on a hunger strike until Sanjaya is kicked off of American Idol. Also the reporters said she was "hydrated". One made a funny joke by saying " Hydrated on what, Gravy?":D

I honestly hope sanjaya wins because that means it'll be the end of this stupid show.

Last week my wife got mad at the american public for supporting the joke that is Sanjaya. Then she hit me for laughing at her.

I just hope he wins so that they have to make a CD and put him on tour.

I need everybody who reads this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back