• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I need a stragity!!! i got banned (1 Viewer)

Dedath

RedCents
Now this is my second offense, for banning i asked the gm in game

is this a perma ban his exact response was "oohhhh hah yes it is friend"

i asked him about the 5 time rule and all that fun stuff he goes not for hacking.. i said but this is the first time i've hacked he goes not according to my records.
I said my account was hacked and stolen over a year ago it probably would have had to happen then cause this is the first time ive hacked...

BTW was using nodelay for monk with ghostkill i hadnt used it in a week cause of the scare we had on our server i went into a nest instance with a friend and was pwning stuff working on aa's mainly he comes in and is like you know why im here.. etc so when i talk to account status i know there are many veterans here who have gotten your accounts banned and back many times

Please some advice would be greatly appreciated this account has been open since beta i have all the vet rewards and 4 lvl 75's who are 100% legit lol and then my dumb ass makes a monk whos now 75 with 14k hp and most definitly not legit .. but anyways i just need a good strat for getting my account back, atm im still logged in

nice bug btw if they let you camp out and dont kick you just wait an hour or 2 for them to go away if you stay at the char screen you can log back in, even though my account status shows banned on the website if you stay at char screen you can get back in im going on 3 hours now so noclue till they catch up..

and now im out... my client crashed when i was unloading MQ cause im never using it again i have all i want in game lol, full DP gearon the monk and th rest of my chars r already uber but yah ... thats irony at its finest banned fo rusing mq, stay logged in game crashes when you unload mq ... hah

HAHA thats great , i still need a strat for getting account back ust contact soe monday and im thinking about telling them i just got back from a buisness trip and now i cant login to my accoutn like the pw's been changed
and go fro mthere

I would wait a week to 10 days before you contacted them and see if they just give it back. If they don't then I would bug the crap out of them until they do.

eqisdead

"You only hacked once"...

ROFLMAO. You know how ridiculous your whole post is, right? "I only got my monk full DP gear, etc etc, dunno why I got caught".

There's a very simple problem. All of these things we do, they don't raise flags for the most part, but they leave marks. So all the GMs have to do is look to see that you need to get your account wtfpwned by the banstick. It's not something that you're just going to be able to talk away, lol.

Reminds me of when I was much much younger and I was on probation. One day I got a dirty urine and I tried the "I went out the other night and one thing lead to another and it was my first time" excuse. My PO who I hated sounded like the wisest man in the world with his reply. "I have 150 probationers, and there's only one of me. I don't have the time, the energy, nor am I smart enough to catch you the first time."

Customer Service may not be open Monday due to the holiday.

For you, this may be a good thing. Wait for the email that you should get and see what it says, either banned or suspended. If its suspended, don't contact SOE at all! Just wait the 7-10 days, get your account back and go your merry way. Never draw attention to yourself. If it is banned, still wait the 7-10 days, then contact them. Try not to make your story to outlandish either. One that works sometimes is the "That no good @#$ %^&* kid of mine is going to pay for this dearly" story. Add a few details to make it believable.

BTW, I have to agree with TheZ on this one. Its cheating, peroid. If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Every time you log in with MQ2 loaded, you are cheating. There is no magic, imaginary line here, where its OK to cheat this number of times, or to use such and such a cheat. We all cross it every time we use any of these cheats. If you value your account and the time that you have put into it more than the satisfaction of using cheats and cheat programs to further you characters, then don't cheat. Its as simple as that.

Hey man i understand what your thinking but things like spelling strategy right, which happens to be in the title of the section which you see while posting, will help people take you more seriously and be more inclined to help. Also posting in the right section would help too.

LOL I cross my fingers every time I log on EQ waiting for that ban message.. But I would have to say piggywarping and other stuff is very fun and funny.. or when your guild is in TS and 1/2 are mqing calling out spawning mobs for MPG raids lol. Or will a GM come into guild hall and say the speacial words to my buff bot .. lol madness but I am ready to get band I will go to the store that day and buy titatium account.

Hmm, I seriously think some people really shouldn't have the time they think they do to play MMoRPGs. Don't get me wrong, just that some people can play EQ day in and day out and never have that 2 minutes to go visit dictionary.com or the time to go read a good book. Now I know why my mother was always riding my ass about playing too much Atari when I was a child.

Sshadow said:
Or will a GM come into guild hall and say the speacial words to my buff bot .. lol madness but I am ready to get band I will go to the store that day and buy titatium account.

I understood what You had said before this but this is like some other language to me what is it You are trying to say?

Usually means he has a toon parked in guild hall with buffing macro running so anyone who says the right words can get a buff... used in guilds with heavy MQ2 usage.

My account was banned for like 7-8 months and I wrote countless numbers of e-mails to all of the various E-mail addresses they give you and never got a response that wasn't an auto-mated "you're fucked" letter. SO! After advice given to me by this very site I wrote Sony a Snail-Mail letter. I called them and got the address to their place in San Francisco and basically wrote them begging for it back. "I'll never do it again, blah blah blah". I more or less bent over and grabbed my ankles. 2 weeks letter I got an e-mail from Sony saying they'd give me another chance and voile'! Account worked again once I re-entered billing information.

Ok, the whole "I only hacked once" concept really won't work if you used GhostKill to get full DP gear. It wouldn't take much effort on their end to realize that you did not have a raid force in the zone when you looted roughly 15-21 pieces of gear off some of the hardest targets in the game.

I need a stragity!!! i got banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back