• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

i know imma gona get flamed but wtf (1 Viewer)

slootsy

RedCents
hi all im new to redguides thought i would try it out any ways after the servers being down tonight for some time will i need to get a new compile of mq2 if so can some body do a compile for me as i do not have the resources or knowledge to compile myself (here comes the cussin) also i am not one of these peeps that are going to risk warping afk macro's i have a druid on account 1 and am pl a druid on account 2 has any body got a macro that will help me thx guys try to lay off the flames pls lol just new to all this have been reading the boards every day thx :o

Compiles are always posted after patches. RedQuest and a_troll_01 are our major compilers nowadays...they should have a compile up within a few days of the patch, but there will very likely be some struct changes, which means that they'll have to wait to fix some issues first.

As for the macro, there's a thread entitled Druid Mac: PowerLevel yourself EASY a few posts down in the "Strats and Cheats" section. That might be a good place to look.

Peeps are a lot more friendly here than on the MQ2 forums. That is the primary reason I spend money here instead of there. Flamage is rare here. But you will be more likely to get help when you can be understood. By using proper grammar and punctuation so that your question can be understood without reading it five times, you demonstrate that you value the time and consideration of those reading your post, ;) thus making them more eager to lend a hand.

slootsy said:
hi all im new to redguides thought i would try it out any ways after the servers being down tonight for some time will i need to get a new compile of mq2 if so can some body do a compile for me as i do not have the resources or knowledge to compile myself (here comes the cussin) also i am not one of these peeps that are going to risk warping afk macro's i have a druid on account 1 and am pl a druid on account 2 has any body got a macro that will help me thx guys try to lay off the flames pls lol just new to all this have been reading the boards every day thx :o
Don't take this as a flame, but are you new to the English language?

Lol no i am not new to the english language just lazy. Wow i thought i would have a tonne of flames. Thank you for the help its much apreciated keep up the good work peeps and many thx.

An attempt at translation...

hi all. Im new to redguides,and I thought I would try it out.

Anyways now that the servers are down, will i need to get a new compile of mq2? If so, can some body do a compile for me?I do not have the resources or knowledge to compile myself (here comes the cussin).

I have a druid on account 1 and a druid on account 2. Has anybody got a macro that will help me? Also, i am not one of these peeps that are going to risk warping afk macro's. Thx guys! Try to lay off the flames pls. lol. I am just new to all this.

P.S. I have been reading the boards every day thx

Don't worry about the resources or knowledge to compile *smile* I'm completely clueless to it as well. I can look at a macro or plugin and *most* of the time figure out what commands do what, I just don't have either the time or the ability to actually MAKE something with it.
Most people here aren't out for a flamefest, but most won't help if you haven't taken the time to read read read as well.
To answer your question, look for the thread "Redquest 3.0" (someone correct me please if that's been udpated) in the strategies and cheats section. That will give you a compile :)
And as always, redcents and donations are appreciated to those who spend a LOT of time working these compiles, the latest version was released within HOURS of the last EQ patch. That's not something you'll find on any other boards. Sometimes even a PM of "Hey, I really appreciate what you're doing" makes those awesome folks feel like what they're doing is worth the time it takes.
The only thing I'd say about your message is that it doesn't help, in this situation, to be "lazy" with grammar, punctuation or spelling. Sometimes it can make the root of the problem harder to get to, and takes more time to decipher. I think the post above by Someone did just fine :)
Nothing wrong with being new, it's when you're new and don't try to help yourself first that causes a problem (Not saying that's you, just making the comment in general :) )
Happy holidays!

I flame.

BUT...and this is a big but...

I flame people who do stupid things and ask stupid questions. Doing stupid things would be posting in the guides section for help, and asking stupid questions would be asking about something that is answered two posts above yours.

Your question is reasonable...if you're new, you wouldn't know that new compiles are always posted. And if you're new, you might not be the kind of person yet who checks every post, even if you know that what's contained inside might make your brains explode and implode simultaneously, causing a temporal and spacial paradadox which results in the end of the universe or might just make you die inside.

Your question is reasonable...if you're new, you wouldn't know that new compiles are always posted. And if you're new, you might not be the kind of person yet who checks every post, even if you know that what's contained inside might make your brains explode and implode simultaneously, causing a temporal and spacial paradadox which results in the end of the universe or might just make you die inside.

This just made me laugh red cent for joo

i know imma gona get flamed but wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back