• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

I got MacroQuest.exe RUNNING! (1 Viewer)

mylohcleric

RedCents
Ok guys.. I got the MacroQuest.exe running. I was able to get the MQ window up.. but when I do a /plugin list, it only shows 8 of them.

I wanted to use the /plugin mq2piggyzone... but when I do that it says that it was unable to load. I did try downloading the file from the Strategies & Cheats forum. But it still says I only have eight plugin files when I do a /plugin list......

Any ideas?

Thanks

mylohcleric said:
Ok guys.. I got the MacroQuest.exe running. I was able to get the MQ window up.. but when I do a /plugin list, it only shows 8 of them.

I wanted to use the /plugin mq2piggyzone... but when I do that it says that it was unable to load. I did try downloading the file from the Strategies & Cheats forum. But it still says I only have eight plugin files when I do a /plugin list......

Any ideas?

Thanks

Did you put that plugin, MQ2PiggyZone into the directory that includes MacroQuest2.exe?

Anthrax

mylohcleric said:
Yes I did, but still only shows 8 plugins. I logged off and back on everquest and restarted mq.exe, but no luck

Well, it wouldn't be showing in the plugin list if as you stated above it fails to load. My guess is that MQ2PiggyZone is out of date and needs recompiled, but it hasn't been done because it is not considered a "SAFE" exploit since the changes to movement packets about 2 months ago.

Anthrax

The plugin list shows only the plugins that are loaded, you'll have to load the plugins that you want to use. Note: the plugins piggyzone and wrap are not aviliable at this time. You can find a list of availible plugins in the compile thread.

BTW grats on getting the thing working, I assume it had to do with your custom UI?

I got MacroQuest.exe RUNNING!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back