• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

I feel sorry for red.. (1 Viewer)

Whiterabbit_0

RedCents
I was so bored I was reading through these General forums because my GM Wife banned me from EQ for a little while :(.

HOLY $#!~ all these people are bitching cuz red doesn't get back to them in a prompt manner... if I were he, I'd ditch my e-mail leave the site to rot and go get laid somewhere lol. I couldn't deal with all the plagurizing annoying 9 year old fu@*$ who want to get "leet" in a couple minutes and post:
"if you,(who knows why they put commas everywhere) duck, in doggy form by another, doggy it looks like you're humping; the dggy! gimme acces now!!"

I salute you for not abandoning ship red.
/salute

-TheRabbit

PS. I know there's a bunch of great guys at this site and a whole lot trying to get in, if you're not a douche bag, please dissregard :).

PPS. God damn spellchecker; it's ruined my spelling skills for long enough! /boycot

Redbot has many vast duties to attend to (like handing out the monthly awards...mmm...gold!).

Ok now I see what this is about, you both won for June and are waiting on rewards :p

hmm...sorry red, i really don't feel sorry for you....20,000+ members...$5bucks a month......nope...don't feel sorry (actually...i konw not all of them bought the paid forums...but i'm sure there are alot....)

and red just to let you know...i don't want a reward (well not really...just my custom title....)

twenny thousand...say only 1/4th pay...

x
5 bucks
=

HEY!

Plus advertising...

HEY!!!

I'm in the wrong business!

All my sympathy went straight out the window.... ;)

I feel sorry for red..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back