• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Hunters vs Wolves (1 Viewer)

RedBema

A Bema that is Red
RedCents
121¢
This is mainly for hunters who are level 15 and lower. If you play your cards right, you can be higher.

LoTRO does not offer a huge MOB database at low levels. Basically, you are killing bears, boars, wolves, and other random creatures. Most quests will differ in the items that you are supposed to loot off of the creatures, but the creatures are the same.

The idea is to bulk yourself up on as many quests possible, because many times, they begin to overlap. On my 17 hunter, I waited till I was 15 before I performed all of my Old Forest Wolf quest.

Most will agree, that finding wolves in the OF (Old Forest) sucks. They are few and far between. But just in case you are rolling a hunter anytime soon, my advice is to wait till you are 15 before doing any OF wolf quests. I know of three. I am not sure of the names, but I do know the ideas.

• Kill 24 Wolves
  • Collect Wolf Pelts
  • Collect Wolf Hides

At level 15 as a hunter, you can do your class quest. Just visit the hunter trainer in Bree. The trainer will ask you to go visit Adso's Camp to where the member will take you to the OF alone. Your job will be to kill Yellowfang, as well as some other wolves.

Quick Tip: Have the beast tracker move, otherwise you will be screwed.

You can complete most of your OF wolf quests in this quest because you are in the OF, and the only monster available in this quest are the wolves.

Just a quick tip!

Hunters vs Wolves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back