• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hud Help (1 Viewer)

fishman7

RedCents
I've been away from the game for a while and ,after setting up the latest MQ2, can't bring up a HUD even after loading that plugin. Are there any other plugins that need to be running in order for the hud to work? I'm looking for a generic HUD that will work with any class.
Is there a particular Hud.ini that needs to be there as well?
Any help would be appreciated.

fishman7 said:
I've been away from the game for a while and ,after setting up the latest MQ2, can't bring up a HUD even after loading that plugin. Are there any other plugins that need to be running in order for the hud to work? I'm looking for a generic HUD that will work with any class.
Is there a particular Hud.ini that needs to be there as well?
Any help would be appreciated.

Hit F-11 (toggles hud) and you should see it. However if you don't have mq2hud.ini (or tell it where to load the ini) you will see nothing. Checkout these huds : http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=4876 should find a good INI there.

Hud Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back