• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to target pc and not pet (1 Viewer)

RedCents
32¢
I can't seem to find the answer to this and I feel like I've looked. I mostly play everything manually. Not even Kissassist.
When I make a hotkey to target a group member and they have a pet up like /tar groupmember2 if the pet is closer than they are i automatically get their pet instead of them, I assume since it has something to do with maps? Is there a way to make it so I always target the group member and not the pet even if the pet is closest?

Thanks so much for any and all input.

I can't seem to find the answer to this and I feel like I've looked. I mostly play everything manually. Not even Kissassist.
When I make a hotkey to target a group member and they have a pet up like /tar groupmember2 if the pet is closer than they are i automatically get their pet instead of them, I assume since it has something to do with maps? Is there a way to make it so I always target the group member and not the pet even if the pet is closest?

Thanks so much for any and all input.
well if you wanted to be specific and target a member in that specific slot you could use /target ${Group.Member[1]} through /target ${Group.Member[5]} (group member[0] is ourselves

And, for what it's worth, you can rearrange the arguments.... for example...

/tar NameOfPC PC
/tar PC NameOfPC

Both work.

Same goes for NPC, pet, etc.

It doesn't say it on the spawn search webpage, but it also works for stuff like: /tar gnome npc (think about how helpful that shit is for doing slayer achievements)

Question - How to target pc and not pet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back