• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How to set spell effects etc in multiple windows (1 Viewer)

RedCents
405¢
I apologize if this has been covered previously, I couldn't find anything that quite grasped my situation.

I change my settings on my slave accounts to no spell effects, no sounds, music etc and have the driver with different settings. Problem is, when I log off all the windows will go to one setting again when I log back on. Is there a way to fix this or should I just learn to live with it?

I apologize if this has been covered previously, I couldn't find anything that quite grasped my situation.

I change my settings on my slave accounts to no spell effects, no sounds, music etc and have the driver with different settings. Problem is, when I log off all the windows will go to one setting again when I log back on. Is there a way to fix this or should I just learn to live with it?
you need some method of using different eqclients - one for the toons you want stuff on, and one for the toons that you don't

one option is isboxer (which is paid thing that i don't really recommend these days despite using it myself for years)

another is > Denethor's How to Have Seperate EQClients Guide <

I use ISBOXER for this, and I think its worth checking it out.
There are a few other really cool features of ISBOXER that really make multi-boxing easier.

• Multiple Virtual eq client
  • Fast Windows swapping
  • Multiple Computer windows layouts
  • Launching character sets.
  • VideoFX (Window in Window stuff)
  • Key mapping and repeating
Just to name a few.

It is a paid program though.

Question - How to set spell effects etc in multiple windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back