• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - How to sell items (1 Viewer)

RedCents
678¢
Hi Guys,

Really simple question... I have some items i'd like to sell easily to a vendor... Is there a simple way to mass sell an item?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Yeah, thats what i was doing... However, i have the item in my cursor and type /lootsell and it says LootIniItem Sell itemname and when i go to the vendor and type/mac sellstuff it target the vendor, opens my bags and open the vendor but doesnt sell anything.

I may be missing something.

- - - Updated - - -

MQ2 readout is
LootiniItem Sell theitemiwanttosell
NINJADVLOOT: Variables are set.
Opening All Bags
Doing business with Vendor
Opening merchant/guildbank window
Waiting 5s for merchant/guildbank window to populate
Closing all bags
Closing Merchant Window

- - - Updated - - -

Figured it out! Thanks!

/lootsell only works while a mac is running with ninjadvloot. the 2nd message you should see is like Item so and so set to sell.

You can also set the items manually in the loot.ini file in your mq2 root/macro folder by editing them and then saving.

Also after nothing sells from running the /mac sellstuff. if you sell them manually while that macro is running it will mark every item to sell that was sold.

Question - How to sell items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back