• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - How to see how big your KISS pull radius is on the map. (1 Viewer)

Pugs

RedCents
634¢
Ok, you got kiss up and running and trying to figure out how far to set your pull radius too. you can do a
Rich (BB code):
/mapfilter spellradius 600

TO get a feeling for what a 600 radius looks like for your puller and you can change the number to how ever big or small you want. Just dug this back up today and thought it was worth sharing.

Do you have any other map tricks?

Bah Typo in the title, I am forever shamed.

Last edited:
Re: How to see how big your KISS pull radius in on the map.

That's awesome! btw, you can edit thread titles by clicking edit -> "Go Advanced"

Kiss 9 automatically set the radius on the map to pullwith, whatever you are pulling with. Setting it manually to your actual pull radius it will just get overwritten FYI

I chose spellradius instead of castradius for that reason. You end up with two circles instead of the pullwith only.

Useful for when you are pulling from 2000 out but don't want that big of a circle (or at least by itself). A smaller circle becomes more germane in that case. Hell I like having them both.

Yes makes for a very, VERY nice way to see what mobs are "within" your set pull range so you can adjust to see where you may wish to set it.

Plugin - How to see how big your KISS pull radius is on the map.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back