• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How to resize the monitor (1 Viewer)

If you're using a CRT, the buttons for resizing are on the front or bottom edge, TFT usually on one of the edges of the monitor or sometimes on the front.

p.s. Don't Spam

my monitor is a SyncMaster 765mb. where is the button for it? :(

sorry, but I'm stupid if it comes to computers.

Are you trying to resize your screen or adjust your resolution?

Adjusting your screen is the actual viewable size on your physical monitor.
Adjusting your resolution is adjusting the size of the window you can see on the monitor.

As for "Degauss" I'd suggest using Google to look for the answer yourself but as a quick overview it basically ejects the magnetic buildup in a CRT monitor which is caused by earth's electomagnetic field. The field affects the monitor's display and the colours it displays so it basically means your monitor will last longer and look clearer if it's degaussed occasionally. Flatscreen monitors don't have the option because they don't use Cathode Ray Tubes to display (hence they're not CRT monitors)

Last edited:
thx, it was helpfull!

I'll always want to ask: how old is redguides? because a I've saw it a few year on a german channel, called Pro Sieben(they gave a tip for students for their essays etc.). They said, that this is a professionall(=payed profi) site, and it has game tips too or somthin :|

Not sure how old RedGuides is exactly but yes it's a pay site. If you buy a membership you get access to hints, tips, tricks, exploits etc for one of the games on here. My membership is for World of Warcraft so me and everyone else who has this membership share all the knowledge we have.

How to resize the monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back