• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - How to make my played char non-auto (1 Viewer)

arkkconn

RedCents
10¢
Hey guys,

New to this - really like it, but having one issue. In my group of four, I'm playing the warrior tank. I thought if I used '/mac kissassist manual' it would not automate my attack. But when I hit autoattack, it locks me to the mob, and wont let me back up or turn away. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help!

I believe kiss is still using mq2melee to and mq2moveutils to stick you to the mob even though you are manual. What my solution is to offset that since I am on my tank and play him manual is to go in the mq2melee settings and if there is stickrange set.....usually it is set to like 70 to set that to 0. Once it is set to 0 it wont auto you anymore but wtill still use some of the mq2melee settings like discs and stuff. Or can do like the post above and have stickbreak on also.

Thanks for the replies guys! I did the mq2melee changes you noted Sic, and it allows me to move around during the fight - just what I needed. It does automate thinks like kicks and bashes, but that's ok - I"ll study the mq2melee settings further to tweak it if needed. Appreciate the help!

Aren't kick and bash automated by the game now? Of you're not running the server to broadcast commands, can always just /unload on tank. That's what I do, but I'm a minimalist and just need the help for my rogues and healer and try to keep everything else off, and I start them manually not with broadcast.

Problem - How to make my played char non-auto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back