• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 6th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

Question - how to make a hotkey stay depressed ? (1 Viewer)

fartjarfunkel

RedCents
153¢
I have looked around and cant seem to find how to have a hotkey stay pressed down until I press it again like the Follow Me key in the group window , I am trying to make a copy of that key so i can set it to a Keybind and click shift x to follow me and click again to turn it off .

Side note, My top 3 buttons in the Group window have disappeared now i only have the bottom 3. How do i get those to come back ?

Any ideas

RedCents
19,418¢
I was immediately thinking - make it live with his mother in-law, give him a 9-5 job working in customer service, and show him photos of his hot wife cheating on him. Maybe throw in a half dozen kids that are spoilt rotten and that will finish the job!

knave23

Cookie Champion 2022
RedCents
1,127¢
When you hit the follow me button, you can see the command that gets sent out to your group members in the MQ console. Could you just copy that into a hotkey? You'd have to have an on and an off button, but it seems like it would work.

fleqfan

oblivious
RedCents
1,043¢
I have looked around and cant seem to find how to have a hotkey stay pressed down until I press it again like the Follow Me key in the group window , I am trying to make a copy of that key so i can set it to a Keybind and click shift x to follow me and click again to turn it off .

Side note, My top 3 buttons in the Group window have disappeared now i only have the bottom 3. How do i get those to come back ?

Any ideas

I know with ISBoxer, you can have steps to hotkeys. So, for instance on the Feather, I hit my hotkey once and it fires on toon 1 and then so on until toon 6. You can also have it reset to starting step after a certain amount of time. That in conjunction with MQ allows for a lot of extra functionality but it is not free.

Question - how to make a hotkey stay depressed ?

Users who are viewing this thread