• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how to make a hotkey stay depressed ? (1 Viewer)

fartjarfunkel

RedCents
153¢
I have looked around and cant seem to find how to have a hotkey stay pressed down until I press it again like the Follow Me key in the group window , I am trying to make a copy of that key so i can set it to a Keybind and click shift x to follow me and click again to turn it off .

Side note, My top 3 buttons in the Group window have disappeared now i only have the bottom 3. How do i get those to come back ?

Any ideas

I was immediately thinking - make it live with his mother in-law, give him a 9-5 job working in customer service, and show him photos of his hot wife cheating on him. Maybe throw in a half dozen kids that are spoilt rotten and that will finish the job!

When you hit the follow me button, you can see the command that gets sent out to your group members in the MQ console. Could you just copy that into a hotkey? You'd have to have an on and an off button, but it seems like it would work.

I have looked around and cant seem to find how to have a hotkey stay pressed down until I press it again like the Follow Me key in the group window , I am trying to make a copy of that key so i can set it to a Keybind and click shift x to follow me and click again to turn it off .

Side note, My top 3 buttons in the Group window have disappeared now i only have the bottom 3. How do i get those to come back ?

Any ideas

I know with ISBoxer, you can have steps to hotkeys. So, for instance on the Feather, I hit my hotkey once and it fires on toon 1 and then so on until toon 6. You can also have it reset to starting step after a certain amount of time. That in conjunction with MQ allows for a lot of extra functionality but it is not free.

Question - how to make a hotkey stay depressed ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back