• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How to kite PoM? (1 Viewer)

lifeweaver

RedCents
What would you have to do to run an afk bard mac in PoM?

Would the trees get in the way too badly? I'm trying to find out if it can be done, i figure it would be set up like
/warp loc
/circle on XX
/twist x x x x
(the newbie way ;) )

but again with the trees, I think i remember way back in the day you could turn trees off?? I looked through the "ubah-eq-book" that soe stores in your EQ files didnt see anything... anyone have any ideas?

I know some one was saying that there is a mac or somthing that kills trees...

I meant no harm in my comment, it's just what you ask about doing is a very fast way to get banned. I guess the advantage might be that if PoM on your server is like mine, it is rarely if ever used by anyone. As for the trees, I really do not know if they would get in the way or not. I have never been deep into that zone. The only wide open area that I know of is at the zone in platform. All around that is plenty wide open to circle in.

not sure its a good idea to run afk macro there... trees and treenents etc cause problems.

tbh if ur kiting in pom u want to be 64 so u can charm kite... but as ur over 60 just go to vxed, if ur under go to forgotten halls (guides in other part of the fourm)

i use to do charm kitein in pom before ifound mq2 (and vxed)

is simple really

pull WW and a shit load of mobs, charm /pet attack once pet hits 15% or so inviz, charm next pet so on then once all around 15% or dead (pet should take out lowest hp mob no matter what mob u send it to attack as long as its belwo 15%) ya can just chant em down.

use to do this after the ae dots nerf, is alotta fun and very much the way bards are ment to solo till soe fuxored us on highlevel charm so we cant any more /crys

there is a great way to take care of the tree problem. Youll have to search the Strat section there was a post about 2 months back or so and told how to remove all objects from a zone such as trees and walls ect. The mobs still follow them boiut you dont. Now the down side to this is that when you are done you have to remove the edited zone and do a full EQ update.

That might take care of the tree problem if it works. I have never tested it myself.

Cool :) Thanks Shadow,

PoM is one of the dead-ist zones on BB... and its a shame because its a damn cool zone. I didnt think it would be a great idea to run a mac in the zone even if no one is around.

I'll have to take a peek and look harder for the post you're talking about Soul, sounds like a total P.I.T.A. to do...

You are saying Vxed is a good zone for over 60?? is that the lowest level to get in?

How to kite PoM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back