• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

How to get a toon banned with style (1 Viewer)

vaman7924

RedCents
How to get a toon banned with style, I have a toon that I want to lose and would like to take him out in style it wasn't registered to me and has never had my CC info on it.
Any suggestions on how to drop this toon with a bang?
OR
Any Major hack you would like to test :-)

Find a way to crash a zone and crash PoK then Bazaar at midnight then go back to PoK and keep it up for the rest of the night.

Anyone tried shared bank for guild bank? Does it work for that or is there a plugin for that? That would be amazing to be able to put no drops in there.

vaman7924 said:
How to get a toon banned with style, I have a toon that I want to lose and would like to take him out in style it wasn't registered to me and has never had my CC info on it.
Any suggestions on how to drop this toon with a bang?
OR
Any Major hack you would like to test :-)
Why does this smell so much like a "vengeance" stunt on another persons account?

Sklark said:
Last I heard, SoE was logging IPs, and banning all accounts relative to the IP in question if the actions were severe enough.
I don't know for sure, but I highly doubt this. A lot of people today have dynamic IP's, or static IP's using NAT (multiple users behind 1 IP), so banning all accounts that have been connected from a specific IP could essentially ban an entire LAN party, an entire university campus etc. etc.

No this is not a vengeance stunt I have 4 toons i pay for and one is a old 47 necro i want to drop. Just thought instead of cancelling account and it's not traceable to me why not have some fun taking it out or helping test something.

lol, find a way to get into CSHome, and purchase all the gear from their merchants, then go around blasting people you dont like :p

The gear has some ok effects, but nothing that you can really mess with ppl type of effects.

Mem blur, shitty weapons with gate on them, faster run speed, a crappy ass HP/regen buff, lev. All I can remember offhand.

/kill isn't a clicky tho. ;)

They do have some nice gloves tho with the effect "Customer Service Resurrection" which is a 100% insta-cast rez. :)

-CodeCaster

It's a zone that they give you the zone files for when you become a guide. So, if you can get ahold of those files....I am sure it could be possible seeing as how some can get around flags and such. Big maybe on it though.

Killuh said:
It's a zone that they give you the zone files for when you become a guide. So, if you can get ahold of those files....I am sure it could be possible seeing as how some can get around flags and such. Big maybe on it though.
I got these from a friend, who got them from a friend who was a guide.
Use them at your own risk ;)

Just have to add, I haven't tried using these myself, not even on a trial account, mostly because I honestly see no reason why I should enter CSHome, so I don't know if they're actually the real thing.. It's too obvious and the items wouldn't really be of any use to me (well they would, but again, too obvious and hi hi sure-ban).

Last edited:
No, those files don't do anything for you except let your guide-flagged account use the /zone command to get to cshome.

cshome has no entry or exit point, and it is not adjacent to any zone. (former guide, here....)

-CodeCaster

i have a good way to get you banned, go to pok, wait for a gm to come there...actually, do it infront of anyone. anyways, use mq2sizer and make urself huge.

mq2sizer + you + random person who takes screen shot = uber bannage

clrplr said:
i have a good way to get you banned, go to pok, wait for a gm to come there...actually, do it infront of anyone. anyways, use mq2sizer and make urself huge.

mq2sizer + you + random person who takes screen shot = uber bannage

I alwasy assumed that the only person who could see the size difference was you. heh I've made other people so big that they consumed the entire zone of PoK on my screen :p

With Piggyzone, there was a way to force zone yourself into another zone, non-adjacent. Yes, you'd crash, but you'd end up in the zone you specified.

/force (zonename) I think is usage?

I'm getting into CShome one way or another. I think it would be worth a banning for the chance to park a level 1 warrior named Neo_the one in CShome.

How to get a toon banned with style

Users who are viewing this thread

Back