• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

how safe is using just map functions (1 Viewer)

eqsolo99

RedCents
i am wondering if just using map functions is 100% completely undetectable by sony i know you cna get caught for being dumb blah blah but how about just using the map can it be detected?

afaik, they arent detectable, running a vanilla version of mq2 shouldn't get you in trouble, but your are voilating the EULA and it's still a risk.

Only time targetting stuff on map can get you in trouble is if sony put a mob there to be untargetable and thus when someone targets it a flag pops up saying you use MQ or ShowEq.

The other thing is people have hott and when they target you and your checking you map for see invis, lvls, ect... they too will see that you have the named targeted thats on the other side of the zone. That is the only way i see that they could get you. Or you make a straight line to a wandering mob. (like banished effreti was leading a friend there and went right to him. Friend was like how the heck you do that?....He is now a MQer :)

how safe is using just map functions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back