• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - How many instances of Everquest will MacroQuest2 control on each PC? (1 Viewer)

Re: How many instances of Everquest will MQ2 control on each PC?

Yes as long as your bots select your main as MA if you are using kiss. the buffing is not as comprehensive when running on another machine but should work fine.

Yes as long as your bots select your main as MA if you are using kiss. the buffing is not as comprehensive when running on another machine but should work fine.

I wasn't aware that it made a difference unless you were using EQBC. I normally use one computer but have often used bots on one pc to auto assist main I was plying on a separate pc. Not in several months though.

What differences should I be on th look out for?

I run 5 characters on 1 PC, all running kissassist and have no issues with anything, I just have them all buff with the ini and stuff, no problems here

Tech - How many instances of Everquest will MacroQuest2 control on each PC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back