• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How is Rogue's DPS in EOK? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
927¢
We've known that Zerker is Godly dps in Eok and Warrior also get boosted a lot in this expansion...Monks still eat dust for sure

So how is Rogue's dps, compare to zerker/wizard/warrior..? I have a rogue atm, just dunno it worth to active playing etc..

Discuss and thanks

In grp im not seeing him as top dps, his dicho is more for a long term fights with long cd...wiz ranger and zerker have the dichos for fast fighting/short cd....

imho i prefer ranger than rogues..but i have 2 rogues that i play when i get bored with ranger cause he is already maxxed or when need a CR in those dungeon like zones...

Btw...ppl who raid says rogues shines there with zerkers too

Last edited:
I stopped playing my rog in the group after about 95. Their dps was so lacking it wasn't even funny. Visiting with others in game, rog have got shit on as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah rogues are still great for raids, can easily parse top 5. For group, eh. I can get around 90-100k dps but like everyone else is saying the fights are too short to really make a difference. The synergy AA is a nice adps for my zerk tho hahaha.

They are still 2x mo betta than poor monks.

If you want a decent dps class with nice adps and buffs start up a bst.

How is Rogue's DPS in EOK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back