• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How hard of a macro would this be. (1 Viewer)

once

RedCents
How hard of a macro would this be. (mod please move this. wrong forum)

Just something that hits a mob for 1 pt of dmg then moves on to the next for 1pt of dmg , etc etc. Bard pulls insane amount of mobs, char being PLed swings until he hits, then switches targets. Once all are hit it notifies and bard can put on DS.

Last edited:
Use ${Target.ID}'s in the same way that mez is used in autobot/raiddruid. Wouldn't be too hard. Could just have it auto target and if its one thats already been damaged just target next.

/declare i int local
/for i 1 to ${MobswithinXdistance} (Can't remember the proper syntax, but you get the idea.)
/target ${i}
/doability Throwstone (also not proper syntax)
/next i
/return

Just have it start and stop on a command word, or just have the macro itself unload once all mobs are down and just use EQBCS to start it again on the next pull.

use the alerts w/ an id and do /tar npc radius 20 notid alert 2
or something like that, can't remember the command of the top of my head, but thats at least close to it. of course you'll need to clear the alert table each time you run the macro, i'd just put it at the start under sub main before the :loop or whatever you have to loop it.

It might be a good idea to put a check in there to make sure you do damage before switching to the next mob. I assume you're using some sort of character with a nice DS to actually kill the mobs.

Rich (BB code):
:loop
/tar npc next 200
/doability (throw stone?)
/delay X (recast time on throwstone)
/goto :loop
/return

I don't know off the top of my head what happens when mq2 has /tar npc next all the mobs, it might start over again im not sure.

If u have an extra account, or a friends, its normally just easier to PL a bard or cleric or so along with X char (one who has an AE).

once said:
using either 70 druid with ds or 70 bard with ds. probably bard since they have pbae non dmg aggro spells.
A lvl 70 enchanter works well with all the runes, the instant aa rune, and have others cast damage shields :)

How hard of a macro would this be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back