• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - how do i turn everything off?? (1 Viewer)

Giggles

RedCents
836¢
i just got into a death loop and lost 10% exp at lvl 110, what is the command to jus stop it all??

i just got into a death loop and lost 10% exp at lvl 110, what is the command to jus stop it all??
if you want to unload mq2 you can /unload and it will unload entirely.

if you want to end a macro you can /end (which is /endmac)

if you want to stop navigating/running you can make some hotkeys to end all forms of automated movement

/hot StopMe 13 /squelch /multiline ; /afollow off; /stick off; /moveto off; /nav stop; /play off
/hot StopAll 13 /bcaa //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off; /stick off; /moveto off; /nav stop; /play off
/hot StopGrp 13 /bcga //squelch /multiline ; /afollow off; /stick off; /moveto off; /nav stop; /play off

i dont want to unload it all, i just feel im to dumb to make it work. I turned on this forage thing 3 days ago and now i got pods of water coming out my anus to no end. if things go wrong i cannot seem to shut anything off to fade because my bard runs right back into fight. my pally is my main that i run but seems to do stuff randomly on his own and also accepts battle res into death loops. if i try and find a zone and i end up on top i cannot turn off find.

i dont want to unload it all, i just feel im to dumb to make it work. I turned on this forage thing 3 days ago and now i got pods of water coming out my anus to no end. if things go wrong i cannot seem to shut anything off to fade because my bard runs right back into fight. my pally is my main that i run but seems to do stuff randomly on his own and also accepts battle res into death loops. if i try and find a zone and i end up on top i cannot turn off find.
ok.

that's ok - it takes time to get things doing what you want to and understand how to make that happen.

your autoforage issue is likely mq2autoforage and you

if we click on the plugins tab
1613008907712.png
and scroll down to mq2autoforage
1613008916438.png

and then hit the commands tab (or overview)
1613008939616.png
you will see how that plugin works
in this case do a /stopforage
INI:
/plugin mq2autoforage load
/startforage - commence autoforaging.
/stopforage - stop autoforaging.
/keepitem {item} - add/change the item in the .ini file to auto-keep.
/destroyitem {item} - add/change the item in the .ini file to auto-destroy.
[/icode]

MQ2rez is what accepts rezzing
you can follow the steps above for mq2rez to find the page and the information on how to adjust that

if you want to just entirely disable mq2rez you can either /rez accept off to turn off accepting rezzes or just unload mq2rez /plugin mq2rez unload
Depending on macros and whatnot some may load mq2rez, so it is probably best to just adjust your settings if you want to toggle it off.

To start forage :

To stopforage :
For filter and destroy stuff you do not want to keep when you are foraging, in your Redguides folder (NOT the macro folder) you will have files "MQ2Forage_CharName_ServerName.ini".
Edit it with Notpad++, so you can open more than one file at same time edit and change text in all open files.

Exemple :
[General]
AutoKeepAll=on​
AutoAddAll=on​
ForageOn=on​
[The Dead Hills]
Bone Chips=destroy
Ethernere Essence=keep
Mushroom=destroy
Pod of Water=destroy
Roots=destroy
Summoned: Giant Modulation Shard=keep
Wand of Pelagic Transvergence=keep
Wand of Phantasmal Transvergence=keep
[Ethernere Tainted West Karana]
Ethernere Essence=keep
Geode=destroy
Lava Rock=keep
Pod of Water=destroy
Roots=destroy

Last edited:
i think my main issues right now are i play my pally but it seems to auto taunt, and run himself up to mobs and take auto rezzing. but im playing him, i never did the mac kissassist for him ever. the other thing is if i try and find something and say its a dungeon and it wont path correct i cant shut it off, i have to make myself find something else. same with follow or come to me if they get stuck i cant seem to get them to stop

i think my main issues right now are i play my pally but it seems to auto taunt, and run himself up to mobs and take auto rezzing. but im playing him, i never did the mac kissassist for him ever. the other thing is if i try and find something and say its a dungeon and it wont path correct i cant shut it off, i have to make myself find something else. same with follow or come to me if they get stuck i cant seem to get them to stop

More than likely Mq2melee is on which could be it if you’ve never done KA. /plugin mq2melee will unload it. But that should only kick in if you turn on auto attack which will run you up to to the mob and stick to it.

BIggest suggestion is to probably start fresh and add plugins or items needed one at At time by reading the guides for each plugin. If you build up slowly vs everything at once you’ll find it a lot easier to manage.

i chuckled when I saw this, I’m only a year in and often shout “WTF are you doing” at my toons. There is a lot to learn, do not give up.
To help you learn there is lots of help, between these forums and discord, there is always some to offer something.

Everything is easy once you know how.

I have set a hotkey on any toon with just one line: "/mqp". If you issue "/mqp" without argument like "/mqp on" or /mqp off" it works as a toggle.
If you want to pause all on this char for a while just klick the hotbutton. You will get the message "Macro is paused". Now all is on hold and you can do, whatever you want manually.
If you are ready to proceed just klick same hotbutton again and you will get the message "Macro is Running again" and the toon will resume from where it was paused.

If you want to send a pause to all chars at once you need either DanNet or EQBCS (or even both, if you like).
Those 2 tools allow, to send commands to all active toons.

if you have EQBCS running you could create 1 hotbutton to hold all like:
/bcaa /mqp on
and a second hotbutton to resume all like:
/bcaa /mqp off

If you have DanNet running the hotbutton for pause would be:
/dgaexecute /mqp on
for resuming
/dgaexecute /mqp off

When creating commands to be send to more chars, I prefer to specify "pause" and "resume" on 2 different hotbuttons.
Otherwhise if one of the toons have been on hold for any reason the toggle to pause with only "/mqp" could activate him where I dont want it to happen

Last edited:
Make a button, call it nav stop and in it put /nav stop. That will stop you from running all over the place unless you are trying to attack something and are running to it to fight. Then you need a target clear button which I forget and am not at home right now but someone can chime in for that. In that case you hit target clear and then nav stop.

Question - how do i turn everything off??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back