• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

how do i make (1 Viewer)

OBI

RedCents
How do I make a mobs name highlighted in an incomeing message or a slowed message...I mean make it look like a link to an item looks?any help would be appreciated

1. Turn /log on
2. ;tell (link)

(That is a /tell only use ;tell instead. Then put an actual link next as if you were sending a tell with a link in it but forgot to put in the persons name.)

3. Log will have something like this in it...
[date] Could not find player 0010099-00001-00001-00001-00001-00001176381C4Fiery

(In the log it does not have the little boxes, as in the link below)

4. /log off

5. Edit your character config file

Page2Button7Name=INC
Page2Button7Color=15
Page2Button7Line1=/g INCOMING [ 0010099-00001-00001-00001-00001-00001176381C4 %t ] Get Ready!!!

(This is an example of an Incoming "link", so
it has the %t, but you could change that to your
items name. And you have to copy the little boxes
and past them into your config file at the correct
places. In the config text file they will look more
like a little line though)

(Also notice I removed everything but the number, I removed the 'Fiery' because that is the first word from the name of the item you linked in the ;tell. You can actually save a link in a hotkey for an actual item if you go ahead and put in the rest of the name 'Fiery Defender' instead of the %t.)

It MUST have those boxes in the text. Copy and paste them from the text here, if you have to.

Last edited:
how do i make

Users who are viewing this thread

Back