• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do I declare max level for hunter? (1 Viewer)

NDJits

RedCents
34¢
Hey guys, Ive figured out how to use the /mac kissassist hunter. I am far from any kind of accomplished programer but I have poured over the forums for a couple horus now trying to find an answer with no luck thus far. Can anyone tell me how I set a max level for when I use hunter so my character refrains from attacking yellow or higher cons? thanks.

I see, seems odd at times my guy will just follow behind and not attack.. like hes not getting close enough. I will reload it and he will run up and attack and all of a sudden stop.. not sure what to do.

Ok, so when using kissassist hunter my I seem to switch mobs before anythings dead. I also seem to be failing with deciding how to cast light healing on myself.

[General]
KissAssistVer=4.2
Role=hunter
CampRadius=20
CampRadiusExceed=50
ReturnToCamp=1
ChaseAssist=1
ChaseDistance=5
MedOn=1
MedStart=25
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=0
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
EQBCOn=0
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=0
Buffs1=NULL
Buffs2=NULL
Buffs3=NULL
Buffs4=NULL
Buffs5=NULL
Buffs6=NULL
Buffs7=NULL
Buffs8=NULL
Buffs9=NULL
Buffs10=NULL
Buffs11=NULL
Buffs12=NULL
Buffs13=NULL
Buffs14=NULL
Buffs15=NULL
Buffs16=NULL
Buffs17=NULL
Buffs18=NULL
Buffs19=NULL
Buffs20=NULL
[Melee]
AssistAt=95
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=150
StickHow=snaproll
AutoFireOn=0
[DPS]
DPSOn=1
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=NULL
DPS2=NULL
DPS3=NULL
DPS4=NULL
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=NULL
DPS9=NULL
DPS10=NULL
[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=0
Heals1=NULL
Heals2=NULL
Heals3=NULL
Heals4=NULL
Heals5=NULL
Heals6=NULL
Heals7=NULL
Heals8=NULL
Heals9=NULL
Heals10=NULL
AutoRezOn=0
AutoRezWith=Your Rez Item/AA/Spell
[Burn]
BurnText=Decepticons Attack
Burn1=NULL
Burn2=NULL
Burn3=NULL
Burn4=NULL
Burn5=NULL
Burn6=NULL
[Pull]
PullWith=Melee
MaxRadius=350

Ok cancel that I figured out what I was doing wrong with my spells, now if someone can just explain why i seem to switch targets mid fight and why I seem to trail slowly behind a moving moving mob with out engaging it I would be happy to redcent. it also constantly blinks between selecting me and the mob..

The author of this very complex macro is currectly on vacation. If you can wait week or so I'm sure he'll be able to answer your question.

For now I know many of the problems stem from issues with how the ini file is setup. Here is a link to the instruction page for the macro: click here
Hopefully, this will provide an answer to your question.

i noticed the Version is Kiss 4.2. Try getting 4.4 and see if that helps. also your chase assist and return to camp are on, try setting them to 0 as well

How do I declare max level for hunter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back