• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do i Box 2 Characters?? (1 Viewer)

this is how i do it

Step 1) Start up EQ
Step 2) Login to account 1
Step 3) Minimize EQ
Step 4) Start up EQ
Step 5) Login to account 2

If your system specs allow for it, this is the easiest way. With just 2gb of ram I can 3 box without too much lag.

IF your system resources are low theres always WinEQ ... never used it myself but its supposed to help with multiboxing

It does help, but it also depends on your processor. I have a 64x2 3800+ w/ 3gb of ram and I box 5+ account on it. The only slow part is when one or more are zoning. As such I'm still trying to find a good multiprocessor board (pref 64bit) that i can use dual-core processors on.

I run a single liquid cooled 3.4 gig p4 extreme with 2 gigs of ram and dual 6800 video cards. With wineq 2.0 I run 5 accounts with graphics settings about middle with no spell effects and like the previous poster only lag a bit or slow down if more than one account is zoning at a time.

How do i Box 2 Characters??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back