• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - How Do I Alphabetically List /Buyer items? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
179¢
I recently set up a buyer to get some items I need. Unfortunately, the items are not in alphabetical order so it's a pain trying to see or find what I have listed. One time and only one time, I was able to have them listed in order alphabetically by clicking above all the items I have listed near "Buy lines." Sadly, this hasn't worked since, any suggestions?

I recently set up a buyer to get some items I need. Unfortunately, the items are not in alphabetical order so it's a pain trying to see or find what I have listed. One time and only one time, I was able to have them listed in order alphabetically by clicking above all the items I have listed near "Buy lines." Sadly, this hasn't worked since, any suggestions?
Did you try using Notepad++? You can automatically order your .ini in alphabetical order. Link below on how to do it.
I'm assuming you're using an .ini for your buyer. I've never done that so not sure how it works.

And always back up you stuffz before taking advice from the internet.

BB~

Thank you for the suggestion. My only problem is, everything is listed as: BuyLine## which takes precedence when trying to sort alphabetically.

Update: I manually deleted the buyline text on all the items. Alas, nothing has changed.

Last edited:
Experiencing difficulty with item organization? Try clicking above the listed items near 'Buy lines' to arrange them alphabetically for better visibility.

Question - How Do I Alphabetically List /Buyer items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back