• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How do I add slow stick (1 Viewer)

sshadow

RedCents
Ok I have times anithesis slow stick. I would like to add it to my shaman.mac and I don't haev a clue how to do it. Right now the mac has a spot for 3 items 1 is a FD ring other is Epic 1.0 and one more. I don't know how to make the epic work and I have it. how could I make my sham slow with the stick? Also is there a way to add code so that I slow all mobs that are inc?

sshadow said:
Ok I have times anithesis slow stick. I would like to add it to my shaman.mac and I don't haev a clue how to do it. Right now the mac has a spot for 3 items 1 is a FD ring other is Epic 1.0 and one more. I don't know how to make the epic work and I have it. how could I make my sham slow with the stick? Also is there a way to add code so that I slow all mobs that are inc?

It really depends on which shaman macro you use. If you use something like zbot, you're able to set item aliases as debuffs. However, if you use the VIP shambot macro on macroquest2.com, it might take a bit of recoding to add support for item debuffs..

I lied.
Rich (BB code):
  /declare SpellSlow          outer "Time's Antithesis"
  /declare SpellSlowGem       outer "item"

Which macro do you use?

Here is what i made for my enchanter macro. It handles selecting the slow to use and will opt to use "serpent of vindication" it its present.

Rich (BB code):
|***************************************|
|              Do Slow                  |
|                                       |
|    Cast debuff on PLee's target       |
|***************************************|

Sub DoSlow
   /declare SlowCount int local 0
   :CastSlowAgain
|   /call ClassSpecificEmergency
   /if (${FindItem[Serpent of Vindication].ID}) {
     /call cast "Serpent of Vindication" item
   } else /if (${Me.Book[Desolate Deeds]}!=NULL) {
     /call cast "Desolate Deeds" gem7
   } else /if (${Me.Book[Forlorn Deeds]}!=NULL) {
     /call cast "Forlorn Deeds" gem7
   } else /if (${Me.Book[Shiftless Deeds]}!=NULL) {
     /call cast "Shiftless Deeds" gem7
   } else /if (${Me.Book[Tepid Deeds]}!=NULL) {
     /call cast "Tepid Deeds" gem7
   } else /if (${Me.Book[Languid Pace]}!=NULL) {
     /call cast "Languid Pace" gem7
   }

/varcalc SlowCount ${SlowCount}+1
   /if (!${castReturn.Equal[CAST_SUCCESS]} && ${SlowCount}<=2) {
      /delay 2s
      /goto :CastSlowAgain
   }
|   /call DeclareSpellResultGroup ${Macro.Return} Slow
   /delay 2s
/return

Don't worry about the two commented out lines, they are part of my framework and not required for what you need.

OK DUD that worked thanks a ton!!!!! I am useing Shmbot 3.23 VIP ONLY. I must say I have used Zbot and all the other great macs, I cant get them to work right for me. But shmbot just rocks, just needs kinda alot of work but I want to figure out how to do it.. I only play a shammy nothing else. my plugin I use is MQ2MOVEUTILS that is it. Could I use your slow string from chanter? also I would want to control it .. In my sham bot I have /slow and /fastslow ... I can make it so when I do slow he does clicky then when /fastslow is in he does the Discord that would hit all mobs around us in a bad pull. I think i'm asking alot is it hard?

Last edited:
sshadow said:
OK DUD that worked thanks a ton!!!!! I am useing Shmbot 3.23 VIP ONLY. I must say I have used Zbot and all the other great macs, I cant get them to work right for me. But shmbot just rocks, just needs kinda alot of work but I want to figure out how to do it.. I only play a shammy nothing else. my plugin I use is MQ2MOVEUTILS that is it. Could I use your slow string from chanter? also I would want to control it .. In my sham bot I have /slow and /fastslow ... I can make it so when I do slow he does clicky then when /fastslow is in he does the Discord that would hit all mobs around us in a bad pull. I think i'm asking alot is it hard?
That would be a bit tougher. The autoenc on VIP MQ2 has a really nice setup for debuffing mobs in a radius, but it's a bit too integrated to just copy / paste it into another macro. It would take some work on somebody's part.

How do I add slow stick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back