• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

How detectable is /warp? (1 Viewer)

uffda

RedCents
I'm wondering how detectable this is now? being on dial up I lag a lot, and if I have a lot of lag while running somewhere I will actually move back a good distance along the path I was running, which never used to happen a couple years ago (same connection). Which I assume is sony's way of trying to make /warping more obvious then just running around while lagging? the moving back thing pretty much happens to me daily at some point or another since I usually run two characters on 1 computer on dial up.

Just seems like if its coded to move you back to the last place it knows you were before lag, then warping would be very obvious in the logs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back