• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

how dead is eq (1 Viewer)

unknown405

RedCents
90¢
So, how dead is EQ now? Worth hopping on to find new cheats for or would a total of like 7 people use them?

I would say it would be difficult to find something worth your time. Although with all the new things such as classic MMs and mercs, i'm sure more opportunities have opened up.

EQ generally feels pretty dead, as general chat has far more (SPAM) than anything else.

i dont find eq is all that dead we're alive and well over on AB couple of high end raiding guilds still plenty of mid level raid guilds, lots of normal players. general chat always has people on it even have 3 trolls that log daily rofl

Just depends on your outlook. There were 50ish people in the PoK all around the MM person, and it felt like alot until I remembered thats how many would be in the bank in freeport on a regular occasion when I joined. Or the hundreds around the PoK bank back when that was new.

Its definately much slower, and it wouldn't shock me if this next expansion is the last or second to last, but it is still chugging along.

Not dead at all. Everyone is hanging out in the Guild halls. Or OMG, killing things...

Lots of AFK people hanging out in halls or alts waiting on alt loots called in raids.
Or the preverbial 6 man bot teams that go afk.

If this next expansion doesn't stir interest or really get people excited to play, I see lots of accounts cancelled coming up this year. On my friends list that usually spammed my chat window when I did /w friends I might get one occasionally logged in. :(

Kind of a sad, and an anti climatic ending of a very long running mmo.

Honestly, there is still a lot of people playing, but its definitally time for another server merge. I think EQ still has a good 3 to 5 years left in it.

I still love it, as do many of my friends, server populations could use the boost of a merger I think, but they seem to be fine still on my servers. Actually just had a handful of friends return from WoW and EQ2. Ones from WoW probably just got bored makin toons max lvl and gear in 3 weeks lol.

how dead is eq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back