• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

how can I check for a movement keypress from inside a macro? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,453¢
Does anyone know of a way to check for movement keypress on keyboard from inside a macro?

Edit:
Ok, nobody knows, lol. does anyone know if something like this will work:

/if (${Me.Moving}==False) {
/if (${Target.Distance}>15) /call MoveToTarget
/if (${Target.Distance}<5) /call Moveback
}

Will it prevent the call to "movetotarget" and "moveback" if I am already moving my toon manually?

Last edited:
Couldn't you just set it to check your movement speed to see if it's anything other than 0?

If Me.Moving works, all I can say is wow, it's a very intuitive system and I didn't know it was that easy. I wish there was a place I could find a list of all the possible variables.

This is another one of those things I waiting on a new redquest to test. Writing macro's is "challenging" but fasinating as well. I'm hoping it works becuse I don't know any other way to check it and after several days I didn't get any response to the original question if it was even possible.

There is a list of all posssible varibles if you are tenacious to dig through it:

http://www.macroquest2.com/includes/wassup/manual.php

how can I check for a movement keypress from inside a macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back