• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

How are people using ghost to kill things? (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
What is ghost exactly too? Is it nokos?

I hit something in broodlands last night...hit nokos..and stepped back...the thing beat on me anyway.

Can somebody spell it out? I'm trying to figure out this usage. somebody said they use ghost to get themselves QVIC armor? How the hell? I got my butt kicked in the broodlands , how much more so in a real zone !!
Maybe I'm using the wrong thing?

Also, can multiple people use this ghost thing at the same time on the same mob and speed up the killing?

ok ghost is a way of killing mobs with out getting hit or have agro... normal ghost works using either spells or arrows... speical attacks like bs and flying kick etc only.

there was another version that let you use melee... both have been nerfed and people using them (like me) were either banned or suspended (i got suspended)

No Kos is like ghost BUT you cant kill using it.... NoKos as far as i can tell tricks the server into thinking your at the place u turn it on when really your moving around. so mobs wont attack you because the server thinks ur at a safe point when your not.

Ghost killing using bard songs and/or certain melee abilities (such as backstab/ranged attack) could still work. I no longer play EQ so I can't test it. Bard chants, by themselves can NOT kill M`sha's in Qvic, as they have regen preventing it. So in this case I would think it's a combination of both and casted spells if the caster can get within LoS.

The problem is this, IF and that is the key word "IF" anything like that still exists after the nerf, that means someone created a new one or modified to old to work around the nerf. I can almost guarentee you, that it will not be shared again like last time. Unfortunately too many of the "wrong" type of people get ahold of these things and do not take the time to care about the rest of the mq users and end up getting the ban stick and new nerf in the next patch. Mind you, I am not saying at all that you are one of those people. I am simply saying that finding somone to share a working version of it IF it exists will be very hard to find.

Last edited:
Joman said:
No Kos is like ghost BUT you cant kill using it.... NoKos as far as i can tell tricks the server into thinking your at the place u turn it on when really your moving around. so mobs wont attack you because the server thinks ur at a safe point when your not.

Something in that statement makes me think this could be a very slick pulling tool...

NoKoS at the camp, aggro the mob you want, and it might warp to the camp where you turned NoKoS on. Insta single pull.

I wonder how social aggro works on the mobs around what you aggro? Does that work like normal?

How are people using ghost to kill things?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back