• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - how about AION section? (1 Viewer)

dupa

RedCents
541¢
I'm playing beta event's and i'm having so much fun.
Will we have Aion section here?

This game is fisnished product unlike WoW or AoC which are still not read to be published after 1 year since launch.
Really fun, lovely graphics, runs smoothly on any dual core machine. (1.5x fps compared to wow, 2x compared to AoC)

We can add a section into the Other Games spot if you'd like. But I'm curious, WoW is meant to be able to run very well on Low End systems, when I can attest to personally. Aion looks very graphics intesive, I'm curious how you're having an easier time running it than WoW. And while I agree that AoC still shouldn't be out yet, WoW had a very stable launch from what I remember and is about to hit 12 million subs.

The only problem WoW had with thier launch was not a big enough login server. otherwise as I recall was one of the better launches in mmo history, and I'm not much of a WoW fan. /props

I'm thinking he's having an easier time running it because its taking better advantage of his dualcore, not quite sure what blizzard has been doing with thier engine,wife didint get very far into the game so I ended up back in EQ.

My mistake, i was thinking about warhammer, wow was finished at launch.
My fps are pretty ok in wow, but they are much better in Aion.

Question - how about AION section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back