• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 11pm EST

Strategy - Hotkey for turning in an item (2 Viewers)

RedCents
35¢
I found this old key of mine and it does work
in my oppionion there is no need to use the GIVE ONE cause the Give all works just fine, but each to their own
this might of been posted elsewhere idk. I cant easily find it so posting it cause its helpful
How to use, hold the item you want to give while targeting the npc it needs to go to. click the key and all your crew will do the turn in

Give One MQ2Dannet:
/pause 5, /squelch /dgga /target id ${Target.ID}
/pause 5, /squelch /dgga /nomodkey /ctrlkey /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup
/pause 5, /noparse /dgae group /dgt group \aw Handing \ay${Cursor} \awto \ay${Target.CleanName}
/pause 15, /squelch /dgga /click left target
/squelch /dgga /notify givewnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
Give ALL MQ2Dannet:
/pause 5, /squelch /dgga /nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup
/pause 5, /noparse /dgae group /dgt group \aw Handing \ay${Cursor} \awto \ay${Target.CleanName}

Last edited:
I found this old key of mine and it does work
in my oppionion there is no need to use the GIVE ONE cause the Give all works just fine, but each to their own
this might of been posted elsewhere idk. I cant easily find it so posting it cause its helpful

Give One:
/pause 5, /squelch /dgga /nomodkey /ctrlkey /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup
Give ALL:
/pause 5, /squelch /dgga /nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify "${Cursor}" leftmouseup
well i was responding to you in the previous post that you made, but you deleted it.

eq has /usetarget now, which takes care of the click left target

many folks also use something like > handin mac <

well i was responding to you in the previous post that you made, but you deleted it.

eq has /usetarget now, which takes care of the click left target
yea i made the post cause I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it but I figured it out, so figured the post was redundent.
How does it work and is there a post or source on it?
does it do the same as the logic does here?
Also sorry for wrong placement, I was honestly unsure where it went, I figured it was a macro type thing so I first put into macros

I'll happily add the hotkey for turning in everything! I've been doing old progression work and tabbing to everyone to find and turn in items is a time suck!

Hotkey rather than macro is preferable so I don't have to restart KA.

Strategy - Hotkey for turning in an item

Users who are viewing this thread

Back