• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hotbutton's (1 Viewer)

RedCents
58¢
I am sure some my have posted already and I have looked. Is there a multi-line way of starting up Kissassist (My SK as Tank) and IHC for Cleric, Enchanter, and Beastlord, and MQ2Monk (Monk mode 1)all in one line? Or do I have to just do it in multiple lines?

You will need to use MQ2EQBC(the word is the link to the plugin). If you have not used i would look in to it. You could make it one line with the use of the /multiline command given through eqbc, but many like to put a pause in the macro between targeting and executing the command. And there are many ways to word it. Being dyslexic these are a little hard for me to write out correctly so i usually get someone to check them for me, but i have lots of notes.
Differnt channles give comands to diffent sets of toons. /bcaa gives to everyone, bct noons name, bca to everyone coonnnected excepted person giveing it. here are some examples.
example /bcaa //multiline ; /trarget Skname ;/bct sk'sname //mac kissasssit ;
/multline ; /bcaa //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/pause 6
/bca //macname
/bca = everyone connected to eqbc minus the person giving the command

Here are some notes and a link. https://www.redguides.com/community...s-to-save-time-and-trouble.66988/#post-365267
Macro's
INI:
EQBCS Commands
/bcg = your group minus the person giving the command
/bcga = your group plus the person giving the command
/bca = everyone connected to eqbc minus the person giving the command
/bcaa = everyone connected to eqbc including the person giving the command
/bct = send to specific character - ex. /bct bob //mqp on --- this would send a message to bob telling him to execute /mqp on
dyslexia 
Stick to Me
Line 1: /bca //stick ${Me.ID} uw
This command simply tells all connected characters (/bca) to stick to you. the ‘uw’ argument stands for ‘under water’ which means they will
face you vertically as they stick to you. This is useful when swimming, going up hills, down in tunnels, etc.

Stick off
Line 1: /bca //stick off
This command tells everyone to stop sticking.

Follow my Main Toon -
/bca //nomodkey /afollow spawn ${Me.ID} slow
/bcaa //keypress esc
/bcaa //echo BackOff
/bcaa //stick off

Follow
/bcga //camphere off
/pause 6, /bcga //mqp on
/pause 3, /bct BARDNAME //twist off
/bcga //dismount
/bcg //stick ID ${Me.ID} uw 5

Unfollow
/bcga //mqp off
/bcg //stick off
/bcga //camphere on

-Follow Off-
//bcaa //afollow off
//bcaa //stick off

-Move everyone to Main Toon -
/bca //moveto loc ${Me.Y} ${Me.X}

-Right Click Item Ex. Fellowship Insignia -
/bcaa //useitem "Fellowship Registration Insignia"

-Send Commands to your Bard- (This casts Selo's AA and Invis AA)
/bct BardName //alt act 3704
/pause 5
/bct BardName //alt act 231

/bct BardsName //target id ${Target.ID}
/bct BardsName //melody 5 6 7 8 9

Wizard/Mage Nuke:
/bct NukersChannel //target id ${Target.ID}
/bct NukersChannel //cast 1

-Make Everyone Visible, Target, and Hail -
/bcaa //makemevisible | /bcaa //target id ${Target.ID} |
/bcaa //hail

-Auto Inventory Cursor for All -
/bcaa //autoi

-Accept Adventure for All -
/bcga //notify largedialogwindow "LDW_YesButton" leftmouseup

-Accept Task for All -
/bcaa //notify TaskSelectWnd TSEL_AcceptButton leftmouseup

to target me and cast
/bct buffername //casting "spirit of bih`li"|8| -targetid|${Me.ID}

to target my target and cast
/bct buffername //casting "spirit of bih`li"|8| -targetid|${Target.ID}

StartAll (from tank, I use this so that I can easily swap between who is pulling in a group. I generally have one
char other than tank with pulling parameters set up and simply change pullertank to tank and remove the assist)
/bcga //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/pause 6
/mac kissassist pullertank
/bcga //mac kissassist assist

Manual Setup for Main Char
1. use /kissassist manual on main
2. set up kissassist ini files for all boxes
3.set tank/puller as such in grp
4. run EQBC and set up hot buttons on main with

/bcg //target main tank
/bcg //mac kissassist
/bcg //chase on
/bct shaman //alt act 630
/mac kissassist manual
this will get your 5 boxed toons to target MT, run kiss, follow and shaman to cast invis. can change
shaman to any other toon with grp invis and alt atc no. to match

startup kiss/eoknuke (2 wizards set up in /bccmd channel wizard)
/bcga //tar ${Me}
/bct toon1 //mac kissassist assist 97
/bct toon2 //mac kissassist assist 97
/bct wizard //mac eoknuke

StartAll (from tank, I use this so that I can easily swap between who is pulling in a group. I generally have one char
other than tank with pulling parameters set up and simply change pullertank to tank and remove the assist)
/bcga //tar ID ${Me.ID}
/pause 6
/mac kissassist pullertank
/bcga //mac kissassist assist

I manually play a dps, which I pull with, so my startup macro looks like this.
/bct Dps1 //mac kissassist assist tankname
/bct Dps2 //mac kissassist assist tankname
/bct CC //mac kissassist assist tankname
/bct clr //mac kissassist assist tankname
/bct Tank //mac kissassist Tank tankname
If I wanted my tank to pull I would change tank to pullertank

Your druid would just do the assist (even if in heal mode, you set heals on inside the .ini, but it would use your tanktarget as ma)

if you were telling your ranger that he is pulling and tanking
/bct Ranger //mac kissassist pullertank Ranger

PauseFollow (to make group members all pause KA and stick)
/bcga //camphere 0
/pause 6
/bcga //mqp on
/bcga //dismount
/bcg //stick ID ${Me.ID} uw 15

Resume
/bcga //mqp off
/bcga //stickoff
/bcga //camphere

Name=PETS ATTACK
/bca //target id ${Target.ID}
/pause 2
/bcaa //pet attack

/multiline ; /bct NecroName //target id ${Target.ID} ; /bct NecroName //pet attack

IamMasterLooter
/pause 20, /bca //advloot shared set "Never"
/bca //cleanup

Accept a translocation or other confirmation dialog box such as are you sure you want to destroy ______ item.
/bcaa //notify ConfirmationDialogBox CD_Yes_Button leftmouseup

Trading items from one toon to another
/bct ${Target.CleanName} //notify TradeWnd TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup

Use for Assist
group assist - /bcg //target id ${Target.ID}

AutoForage
/startforage - commence autoforaging.
/stopforage - stop autoforaging.
/keepitem {item} - add/change the item in the .ini file to auto-keep.
/destroyitem {item} - add/change the item in the .ini file to auto-destroy.

Status (Came up with this one today with Kaen01's help) - Tells me what macro is running, what current hps, mana/end and AA points avail
/bcga //bc $\{Macro.Name}, $\{Me.PctHPs} Hps, $\{If[$\{Me.PctMana},$\{Me.PctMana}Mana ,]} $\{Me.PctEndurance}End, $\{Me.AAPoints}AA

Drop Invis/lev
I posted this a while back in another thread but I’ll put it again here. It tells your whole group to remove any invis spell on them, and
any levitate on them with one click:
/bcga //makemevisible
/bcga //removebuff Group Perfected Levitation
/bcga //removebuff Shauri's Levitation
note: makemevisible will magically remove any invis spell, the other lines you have to specify whatever levitation spells your group will
be using. I like to travel with levitate but I like to fight with everyone on the ground, so I use this a lot!!

Autoloot
/setitem destroy - sets it and destroys it all at once
/SetItem Sell -> Will loot. '/AutoLoot sell' will sell these items to a merchant.

Speak to an NPC: Request buffs
Line 1: /bcaa //tar Historian
Line 2: /bcaa //stick
Line 3: /pause 20
Line 4: /bcaa //say buffs
Line 4: /bcaa //stick off
This line would target and stick to an NPC whose name started with ‘Historian’. They would then delay 2 seconds, and
say ‘buffs’. This key would work for requesting buffs from Historian Kate on Storm Haven. Note that you would already
need to be standing near Historian Kate for it to work. This key could be modified in any number of ways, such as the
next example.

Speak to an NPC: Request port
Line 1: /bcaa //tar The Gatekeeper
Line 2: /bcaa //stick
Line 3: /pause 20
Line 4: /bcaa //say translocate
On Storm Haven, this would cause all of your characters to say ‘translocate’ to The Gatekeeper, thus porting them into
Dranik. Again, you would need to be standing near to him already.

Assist Me
Line 1: /bct assist //tar ${Target.ID}
Line 2: /multiline ; /bct tank //stick 5; /bct tank //attack
Line 3: /multiline ; /bct melee //stick 12 !front; /bct melee //attack
Line 4: /multiline ; /bct ranger //face fast; /bct ranger //stick 45; /bct ranger //autofire
This key, assuming you have set up channels ‘tank’, ‘assist’, ‘melee’, and ‘ranger’, will command them to attack your
target. In this example your tank should be in the ‘tank’ and ‘assist’ channels, your melee chars (monk, rogue, etc.)
in the ‘melee’ and ‘assist’ channels, and your ranger in the ‘ranger’ and ‘assist’ channels. The tank will stick close
to the target and turn on attack. Melee will stick 12 units behind the target and attack. Ranger will stick 45 units
from the target and begin using archery.

Thanks for the response Dobber123 I already have most of these hot buttons set up. I am just trying to make all my toons to start in one click. The problem I was having is that my SK and Mage run Kiss and Cleric, Enchanter, and Beastlord are all running IHC and then I have my monk running Chat's Plugin. I am just want to start them all up on one social button instead of two.

I think I finally figured it out:
/multiline ; ${sMsgGroupAndMe}/if (!${Me.Class.ShortName.Find[SK]}) /mac kissassist ${Param0} 99 ; ${sTellMA}/Monk mode 1 ; ${sTellMA}/Monk Camp Radius 50 ; /bct Cleric //ihc start ; /bct enchanter //ihc start ; /bct Beastlord //ihc start ; /bct Mage //mac kissassist assist 98

Last edited:
Thanks for the response Dobber123 I already have most of these hot buttons set up. I am just trying to make all my toons to start in one click. The problem I was having is that my SK and Mage run Kiss and Cleric, Enchanter, and Beastlord are all running IHC and then I have my monk running Chat's Plugin. I am just want to start them all up on one social button instead of two.

I think I finally figured it out:
/multiline ; ${sMsgGroupAndMe}/if (!${Me.Class.ShortName.Find[SK]}) /mac kissassist ${Param0} 99 ; ${sTellMA}/Monk mode 1 ; ${sTellMA}/Monk Camp Radius 50 ; /bct Cleric //ihc start ; /bct enchanter //ihc start ; /bct Beastlord //ihc start ; /bct Mage //mac kissassist assist 98

Well, that did not work I guess I am back to the drawing board and I am sure there is a shorter way of doing this.

Honestly I think if you are using the same setup over and over, it might be easiest to create a startup macro, put all the commands in a notepad file, save it as begin.mac or some such, get all the toons connected to the chat server to recieve the commands from the macro, and end the macro by starting your control toon with it's propper target and macro command

Honestly I think if you are using the same setup over and over, it might be easiest to create a startup macro, put all the commands in a notepad file, save it as begin.mac or some such, get all the toons connected to the chat server to recieve the commands from the macro, and end the macro by starting your control toon with it's propper target and macro command
Thanks I did figure it out and able to do it on two lines of the social button

Not really all in one line, but you can just make a hot key with multiple lines with

/bct <character name> //mac kissassist assist ${Group.MainAssist} 99

Would just have to have a line for each toon in the hotkey.

But this would start kiss on all the toons you want it to start on, with just one button.
Was not wanting any character names in social hotkeys. Just a universal everybody in group start their macro button. No mater group make up.
I only use Kiss and CWTN plugins.

The most efficient way I have seen this done when you want to use multiple difference Macros and Plugin's

1. Make a macro key on each toon that is specific on which Macro you want.
A. MacrokingSK - Social hotkey is /mac Kissassist Pullertank
B. ShammyKing - Socal hotkey is /rgstart
C. Zerkerbossdeeps - Social hotkey is /whatever chats plugin command is.

Make sure you put each one of these Social hotkeys in the same slot, say slot 9 in your hotkey bar.

When you start up.

/bcga //keypress 9

Then everyone will start the Macro you have already placed for that toon.

Last edited:
The most efficient way I have seen this done when you want to use multiple difference Macros and Plugin's

1. Make a macro key on each toon that is specific on which Macro you want.
A. MacrokingSK - Social hotkey is /mac Kissassist Pullertank
B. ShammyKing - Socal hotkey is /rgstart
C. Zerkerbossdeeps - Social hotkey is /whatever chats plugin command is.

Make sure you put each one of these Social hotkeys in the same slot, say slot 9 in your hotkey bar.

When you start up.

/bcga //keypress 9

Then everyone will start the Macro you have already placed for that toon.
Would love to know how this was done in a social key. I am also struggling to get all my toons to start their macro that i use without manually starting each one. Or have them /bcg //keypress #.
I use KissAssist and CWTN plugins. Thanks again in Advance.
without manually starting each one. Or have them /bcg //keypress #.

But Yes. That is all I can do with what I know.

without manually starting each one. Or have them /bcg //keypress #.

But Yes. That is all I can do with what I know.

You don't have to load Mq2Melee, but i have another hotkey that I turn it off when I run the toon manually.

1612476919018.png

Put this type of hotkey on each toons slot 9 or whatever you want to keep it the same.
1612476966182.png

From your main toon :
/bcga //keypress 9 <return key>

This will force everyone in the group to press what you have in slot 9

Notice my noob signature? Would I remove the ${Me and make it ${-490.89} ${980.44} or is my guess totally off?
nah the ${Me.Y} would "parse" the information and send the actual number to the other person, so you can use the ${Me.X} and ${Me.Y}

you can test this, if you're curious with an /echo My X is ${Me.X}, My Y is ${Me.Y}

if you were sending a specific location you would just sent the number directly, like special ed was typing as i was typing this up

so /bca //moveto 123 444 would make everyone individually do a "/moveto 123 444"

btw, is there a specific reason why you're opting to use moveto and not mq2nav? in my experience, nav is much more robust and reliable and awesomeness

Question - Hotbutton's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back