• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Hooked on boxing... (1 Viewer)

Bregan

RedCents
608¢
So i've been doing stuff manually till I found this and I'm pretty excited about getting my team going. I was running a Necro/Druid... the Necro is 14, and the Druid is 12. I want to add a third, and decided on the Beastlord. What would be the quickest way to get him up to speed so he will get exp in the group? There are only 2000 bones on the market, so I can't really bump him up through quests. Would it be viable to run him through the Gloomingdeep quests with the necro/druid? I suppose I can solo him, but it too me a while to get to level 10 on my necro... im new, and slow :)

Thanks for that Rusty, I'll certainly remember that if I decide to try a different team. Right now I'm doing Beastlord, Necro, Druid. I still have a ton to learn about Very Vanilla/KissAssist though. I'll keep going a bit, then maybe try something else.... I want a balance of less complicated along with being able to do a good deal of content. I may try Warrior/Cleric/Mage next. Not sure i want to go more than 3 on the team

This is what I'm thinking, but how do you handle catching up the levels past the lower teens?
As long as the top toon is no more than 1.5x the bottom one in level, they group together. Lower levels catch up quick bc each level takes fewer kills. You can group up to 5 levels in the earlier game(before 1.5 is more than 5 spread) bit the 1.5 thing make it easier and easier. There is a max spread of 30. However, there are also many ways to powerlevel out of group, and that's what most of us do.
There's a hatchery thing once toons are in teens, though I've never even gone there.

Question - Hooked on boxing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back