• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

HOME ZONE NOT AVAILABLE, (Piggy Problem) (1 Viewer)

Learningcurve

RedCents
21¢
SOme times I will try to zone somewhere. This time from PoK to Jaggedpine. I get an error says Home zone not Available, returnin you to charecter select screen and crashes me to charecter select. How do I change this? What needs to be corrected to make it stop this crap? I hope someone knows and can give a good explaination as its plagued me forever. Find path said soemthing like
qeytoqrg
qrg
jaggedpine

I am a frog why is it trying to sendme to my homezone?

In regards to taksmaster, are the piggyzone.ini and rwarp.ini files IDENTICAL? If so I will get started on this problem. I would like to see it fixed as well and with 6 accouns suspended for 4 more days I got nothin better to do.

I only ask if they are identical because I want to know if I have to edit both files or just copy fixed piggy to rwarp.

N

Ok I am editing my piggyzone cause i use taskmaster, but i will fix other zoning I can just copy past piggy to rwarp and have it work correct?

If so anyone wants those ini's i will post em.

N

HOME ZONE NOT AVAILABLE, (Piggy Problem)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back