• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hearsay - Hey Iso (1 Viewer)

Khatib

RedCents
21¢
Get in the AoC beta already so you can write a review slamming that one.

Then I can decide which one you slam less and know what to preorder. :)

I seriously have no clue what I want to play, other than knowing that I am 100% done with WoW. I've even been thinking about getting Vanguard just to fill time. But then again, I beta'd Vanguard, and it was broke as shit... so that keeps me away from that one. I also beta'd PotBS, and that didn't do it for me either. I'm kinda playing EVE, but my heart's not in it. I need a fantasy game. Which leads me to AoC and WAR. But I gotta know which one sucks least. So hurry up and get in AoC beta so I have something to go on here!

i applied in some contest where you write a silly forum post and they give out beta slots, no news back though yet. i think i'm our official beta tester though, so if anything turns up i'll be all over it ;)

You may want to use an alias when signing up. For some reason I don't think companies will be lining up to have isobelle play their beta.

Hearsay - Hey Iso

Users who are viewing this thread

Back