• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Hey Guys Been long time...Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Hello RG,

I was happy to see the board is still active. Real life caught up to me and I had to put my nose to the grind stone for a bit. However, as I return to EQ much has changed (gone since Oct 2006). I have a few questions...

I have mad lag now, has any used one of the network cards with a processor in it like the folks at widowpc.com/[/url] are selling for their made for WOW machine. Is something like that for real. I have like no frame rate my graphic card is ok has 512k ram on it, my Ram is maxed 1 gig (no laughs had to spend my cash on a high end laptop for work so my desktops are a bit relic) not sure if its all this windows crap. Because when the microsoft updates starting coming prior to vista release my machine running XP went to shit. Just trying to figure how to get the dam game running again with out having to pony up for a new machine. Also if I had to get a new machine any ideas on the best places to go? I found http://www.magicmicro.com/ and the prices look good. Anyone know of a better place to go?? Also is the Quad core worth the bucks or should one just stick to AMD AM2 machine

Anyways nice to see you all still here. Thanks for your thoughts

Adol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back