• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Hey all, you may or may not remember me (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
I told everybody I was coming back full time as soon as I got my computer... well the problem was that I got thrown in jail as soon as I got it all put together. I get out March 1st so, I hope to see you all around again soon. It may take me a while to get everything back up and running, but I hope to be back and available for questions/comments in april.
for those who know me and want to say hi, feel free to email me. [email protected]

Wow Siddin never thought I would see ya around here again...Nice to know u will be back to help the Newbs around here :p Anyways man Nice to see ya around here and sorry to hear u are in jail thats never fun

I'm picturing siddin sitting in jail using his one phone call connected to an acoustic coupler to check his email, post here, and stuff.

SID !!!! OMG.... welcome back man!!! Sorry to hear about the jail part, thats not a fun thing :( But, great to see you back !!

So far, it looks like I'll be out March 1st. I'm trying to get some of my old friends back into eq so i'm not alone out where I live. :) I'm currently on work release and looking for work. (yeah, me work.... right...) Anyhow it looks like I'll be doing data entry at home if I can get the job. Hope to see you all around. As soon as I get out I'll be trying to come back asap. I got my parents to set my computer and everything back up for when i get out. Personally, I can't wait to come back and help all of you guys.

Yeah its been a while Siddin Nice to hear from ya again. I might just play EQ more again with ya around lol. Been on this big WOW hook as of late.

ROFL, Sid, where the hell did you get access to a computer and not tell me so I could visit you? Last time you called me collect I wasnt able to talk much cause I was 'sploiting a DoD mission. I vaguely remembered you mentioning this site, come here to see what's up over here, and I see a post from you letting these people know shit I dont even know yet! I thought we were buds! ROFL, j/k! You know when you come back into the real world, I will hook you up! 3/1/06 is on a Wednesday, your get out of jail party is at my place on Saturday 3/4/06! Hope the jail time hasn't reduced yer alchohol tolerance...

me have access to a computer? never! ok, i just go to the library and you're at work during the week anyhow. I hope to drag some of these people back to eq1 just for the fun of making groups with people just on redguides.
Hope to see you all on eq1 again soon!

hey sid ... i have been kinda non - existant for a bit...

Sorry to hear the troubles bro .. but glad your gettin them all under control

keep us updated

Army

Me and Armysoldier are in jail too, sorta.

Nice to see you back!

Hey Army... I wanted Carson. I got Hood. I am still fuming. Woe is me.

Last update before I get out of jail :) It currently looks like I'll be working :( but the good news is I'll be getting paid to surf the internet :) I can't wait to actually be able to go home again... not to mention the case that I'll have against the Washington County Judicial system for breaking the Universal Declaration of Human Rights a total of 53 times, at least so far. I hope to be on eq1 again soon. After my first paycheck I should be able to get a year's subscription here again. ttyl.

Hey all, you may or may not remember me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back