• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Heroic Toon (1 Viewer)

EQ74

RedCents
594¢
Hello everyone, I want to poll the community for ideas!

I'm leveling a team of new toons that I'll add an 85 Heroic Rogue once they reach that level range. In the mean time, for when I don't feel like leveling, what could / should I be doing with the Rogue? I figured I could work on the epics but I'm not sure what else is solo/molo friendly in the game, on live server, that I should be doing with him.

Any suggestions or directions s appreciated.

EQ74

Hello everyone, I want to poll the community for ideas!

I'm leveling a team of new toons that I'll add an 85 Heroic Rogue once they reach that level range. In the mean time, for when I don't feel like leveling, what could / should I be doing with the Rogue? I figured I could work on the epics but I'm not sure what else is solo/molo friendly in the game, on live server, that I should be doing with him.

Any suggestions or directions s appreciated.

EQ74

At the very least you could do overseer on him and get a few extra levels that way.

Question - Heroic Toon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back