• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

hELPPP (1 Viewer)

Well all you got to do is cancel thru your paypal account. Then dont post.
RTFM

Also i dont know what website you are on cause i now make more money and more loot then i ever have before. But to each his own. I hope your life goes well, and you find your happy place

Very informative... Would you like to expand on your post to let us know why you think it sucks so that if needed we can change things?

You're not even a paid memeber! Christ you say the site sucks and haven't seen anything yet! And your username does not need to be deleted.

Now please tell me what sucks so much about the 1/5 of the site you saw with no exploits or cheats.

Hahaa /cry laughing

=)

Dude your not a paid member of the official forums so you just, hmm.. lemme think, don't come back?

You only have to cancel if your actually paying for the content, whereas your just leeching off of the general non exploit uber flame forums :P

hELPPP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back