• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Help! (1 Viewer)

RipSki

RedCents
holy crap this is irritating.
My character is uncontrollable. When turning and I let off the Mouse /arrow/straife it continues to move sometimes for 4+ seconds and Im running all over into mobs and shit uncontrollably.
Ive deleted keyboard.txt, messed with sensitivity. I cant even play the game cause this retarded thing started a few days ago.
Ive never had this issue b4 and didnt change anyhting on my computer.
its a 256 card with 1gig of ram and 1.6mhz proc., on cable my other computers are lagging so not sure if its that.
Any suggestions are welcomed
:confused:
PS Ive tried it with and without MQ on and also restarted computer and let mem wipe.

I had a similar problem trying to play on my brothers computer a while back... would tell you how to fix it, but we never figured it out.

Had that happen when I was using a wireless keyboard. when the batteries got low or the box dropped down under the desk it would do that. I still run one with wireless but make sure to change the batteries often.
Sucks to run right up to a big group of mobs....

You might also want to check the stuck keys option under control panel/keyboard (if i remember correctly)

Ok I deleted all my files and fixed it hehe client, dx8 and 9 and bunch of other stuff tech supp recommended. thanks gang. Delete this please =).

Help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back