• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Help with raid dumps macro (1 Viewer)

Fenix8452

RedCents
101¢
I'm looking for a very simple macro which will just run and do nothing else besides take raid dumps every 15 minutes. I'm fairly sure I could program this myself, but I don't know the command in MQ to take a raid dump, and I'm not sure of how to compare with what time it currently is in order to take the dump at the proper time.

Basically I need to know the command to take a raid dump, and if someone could clue me into how to check the current time within a macro I'll write it myself, but I've been away from all this for so long I'm rusty on where to even find some of this info.

Something like this should work. It's been a while since I've written any sort of macro, so someone correct me if I'm wrong, or clean this up a bit.

Rich (BB code):
|RaidDumps.mac
|By Jmo
|For NotAddicted.com
|Change the GuildNameHere to your guild's name

Sub Main
   :loop
	/log on
	/who GuildNameHere
	/log off
	/delay 900s
/goto :loop

Last edited:
Thanks JMo, I figured something out that works well enough for me. Here is the macro I quickly wrote up once I had figured it out:

| Quick and dirty raid dump macro, every 15 min after being started

Sub Main

:RD
/If (${Raid.Members} == 0) {
/endmacro
}

/notify RaidWindow RAID_DumpButton LeftMouseUp
/delay 15m
/goto :RD
/return

Will take a proper raid dump every 15 minutes until it figured out you are no longer in a raid. Really helps since I always forget to take those at accurate times.

Help with raid dumps macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back