• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

help with macros (1 Viewer)

dagon05

RedCents
i am wanting to use the skill lvl macro but it says that it wont work unless i have mq2? what is mq2 and where do i get? also it says that i extract the files to my release folder, where is the release folder?

Yeah the first time I used it I followed the instructions but after deleting and restarting MQ2 I found the release folder was missing in Sid's version. Been playing that way and it works fine but one version is /Mq2/Release/Macro.

To use a macro in MQ2, you first either write one/or copy one. Then paste/save it on a note pad and as you save it, save as name.mac where "name" is the name you give the macro. Now in your MQ2 directory there should be a folder that is name Macro(s). Save this macro file in this directory.

Now when ever you are in Game and MQ2 is running all you have to do is call up the macro: /macro "name" *Commands*

/macro :is what is used to call the macro directory
"Name" :is the name you gave the macro you wish to use
*commands* :are any other cammands needed for that macro (specific to each one)

help with macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back